A&P Frames, where do you buy yours?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by gnat, May 25, 2005.

1. gnat

gnat New Member

Anyone know where to order a case of frames? I'm looking for some document frames or something similar with the matte already in them like so:

[​IMG]

I'd like to buy a case of them or something. My sister-n-law to be has a spot in a furniture/accessory store and I may get the ability to sell a few things at her shop. Anyone have any good sources for bulk frames?

2. hardcore2Jazz

hardcore2Jazz New Member

I know a guy that makes custom wood frames for pretty cheap if that is the type of thing you are looking for. They turn out really nice. I can get you his info if that's what you are looking for. Depending on size, you can get one for around $80

3. The_Eagle_Has_Landed

The_Eagle_Has_Landed New Member

4. gnat

gnat New Member

LOL no I'm mean CHEAP...

You can get black aluminum pieces, glass, and matte at the hobby store around here for about 5$ and build them yourself but I'm looking for some prebuilt, cheap, but not too ugly frames. Office type, not special wood, art frames.

5. mojito

mojito New Member

Ikea has some exactly like that for like 14 or 15, in fact i'd bet that is the exact same one, I've got tons of them floating around. Any blank wall has some. They have either black or natural wood color, and a few different sizes