Found out the girl I was dating is a gold digger...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Eko, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Eko

Eko New Member

A few weeks ago I met this chick at a friends house. So at the time we seemed to have some type of a connection. So after that we met up for another two weeks with friends and were apart of group activities. We seemed to have this chemistry together so I figured what the hell ask her out. So I ask her out on a date and what we did was pretty simple. We hung out at a local coffee shop and after a few hours there we ended up going back to my place to watch a movie. At the end of the night we ended up lying on the floor holding hands and when she had to leave she jumped over on top of me and we had a few pecks on the lips. (nothing extravagant but for her making the move it kind of surprised me.) Well I walk her to her car and still another peck that I initiated. (Didn’t want to go to far she was always REAL hard to read) So after that night she seemed pretty cool and we still seemed to have a good chemistry (during the weeks we talked on the phone and over email) So finally I asked her out on another date this past Saturday.
    This date was relatively simple. We went out for a small dinner and we spent the rest of the night out at the mall and park walking around looking at the lights. At the mall she kept making references to me buying her this and that but I didn’t let it get to me I was just thinking “No big deal girls like gifts and being needy.”(One thing I learned growing up with my younger sister but little did I know it should have been giving me a raging clue :mamoru:) Well when we got to the park we were talking and having a good time until she started talking about money then she dropped the bomb “Yea I won’t have the money for that tattoo I wanted could I have $100 dollars?”……. the convo continued something like this…
    Me-“What makes you think I have any money?”
    Her- “Well you have quite a few vehicles.” (Guilty but I am big into classic vehicles and I pick them up cheap $0-$500 and I slowly rebuild them, sell them, and start the process again. I only have 2 vehicles currently tagged because they are want I actually use civic for gas mileage Dakota for pulling/hauling. The other two are older trucks. What I am wondering is how she knows about them. She was from a different town that I do not know well at all.)
    Me- “Just because I have a few vehicles I picked up for a few hundred bucks doesn’t mean that I have money.”
    Her- “Well I didn’t mean you I meant somebody.”

At that point in the night I knew it was over. I did not show it but in the back of my mind I was done. So we continued to get on another topic and finish the walk and I took her home. I usually will walk a girl to her front door of her house/apartment/whatever but when I got out she just was like “bye” and was gone for the door. She realized she had fucked up when she said what she did. At first I was pretty pissed about it (had a absolutely horrible week and that didn’t help matters) and I woke up the next morning ready to start a new day. The only thing I regret is Saturday morning during a Web class final I met this chick who was pretty cool and I could have gotten her number but my mind was a little preoccupied with the plans I had later that night and with my exam.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2006
  2. tominos

tominos New Member

gold diggers ftl. she just asked you for 100 bucks on a second date? haha.

3. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

You shouldve laughed right in her face! If she had just asked about the 100 bucks in a non-serious way just to see how you react, thats one thing. But she was serious. Last time a girl asked me to buy her something I told her to GTFO, and she respected me for it.

Thats a shame about the other girl though... next time don't pass up other women just because you're dating a girl who you just met. A few weeks/dates is no indication that something will become of it.

4. Eko

Eko New Member

yea she was dead serious. I guess whoever misinformed her about me being loaded forgot to tell her than I do not give handouts:mamoru: and it is a shame about the other girl but its easy to get caught up in the moment especially when you are busy. I know she is an IT major so maybe I'll bump into her in the future.

5. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

I was going to say congratulations on being successful enough to attract a golddigger. At least you attracted a stupid one who took herself out of the running.

6. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

Reposted so I don't have to read your post in that lame/small black font:

Edit: fixed

Last edited: Dec 12, 2006
  7. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

What the hell is the point of this? Yes it is a different Font but not any smaller need glasses?

8. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

trust me it's different...change your view over to "Darkness".. you'll see.

9. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

:ughj: picky much?

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Fonts look the same to me.

11. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

that's because he fixed and edited it

/thread hijack

12. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Yeah all women, no matter what they say are gold diggers.

I figured that out recently too.

13. Dio Seijuro

Dio Seijuro New Member

If you are dating a girl richer than you and is hot, that's when you know she's really into you for who you are.

14. orie

orie social assassin

did you fuck her at least?

15. Ev0lv3

Ev0lv3 New Member

AMEN!

16. Mr. Kitty Litter

Mr. Kitty Litter OT Supporter

I banged a girl, and the next day she asked me for $75.
    FUCK NO, BRO!

17. armond

armond New Member

:ugh2:

Goodjob generalizing all the women. I know plenty of women who have very little interest in money they could get from some guy. In fact there are plenty of women who make more than many guys in here, what makes you think they want your cash???

Maybe being had by some of the golddiggers gave ya'll some type of general distrust to all women.

Lucky me I guess.

18. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Uh no. But if you are constantly giving them stuff, most will not say no (at least for a while), even if they have very little interest in you. So you spend a few hundred bucks on them, and then you get dumped, that doesn't make them gold diggers. They think your spending money on them is what you want to do.

19. 1sagain

1sagain New Member

sounds like my last 2 girlfriends.

20. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Yeaah, lucky you....

When every woman you meet says they want a guy that has money, either directly or insiuated, it's gold digging.

My last ex, who recently we were working on getting back together, then tells me all this shit she's looking for in a mate, ALL of which were based on status of having money, it kinda spells it out.

Also any one who thinks for one minute that lies to themselves about the money factor is just setting themself up for disapointment.

21. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

No, I didn't constantly give her things, I also didn't refrain from getting her the things I thought she would like or use, same goes for pretty much all of my exes, and just women in general that I know, also women I don't know, that I observe with people I may or may not know.

22. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Of course they want a guy who has money. Same as you want a woman with a slim waist and nice tits. That doesn't mean it's the only criteria or even a necessary one.

Sounds like you don't know enough to know you don't know. You know?

23. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

LOL, but that seems to be the most important criteria in the minds of women.

24. armond

armond New Member

We are gonna have to agree to disagree.

My g/f has no real interest in money. She asks for nothing, and she willingly pulls that wallet out, especially if she suggest we do something. If I suggest I will be more than happy to pay.

Example, at this moment I am on the phone with her. I am IN kuwait, so I sent some cash home for her to pick up some things she WANTS, not NEEDS. But she is at the store picking up groceries and things for our place. I had to convince her on why she should pick up a comforter that she liked and wanted. I told her to splurge and get a badass one, preferably a down one. It took all of 30 mins to convince the woman. She basically said, "I think I should wait till you get home." I don't come home for another 9 months!!!

So I have to say again, yes, lucky me.