found out my ex is a whore

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by themolsen, Nov 2, 2009.

1. themolsen

themolsen New Member

I found out today that my ex has been sleeping with like 3 different guys every week since we broke up, her friends are all abandoning her because she's a lying whore who sleeps with everyone's friends and drives them apart, oh and she cheated on me at least once during our relationship...probably several times.

You think you know a person and give 100% devotion and love...and this is what you get... :hs:

-edit- and now she has the nerve to cry because I found out the truth and called her out :rolleyes:

and now I'm fucking livid because this is the SECOND girl who's cheated on me. I had a hard time trusting this ex, but I bit the bullet and did because I thought she deserved it. Wow. Now I feel really hesitant to trust people and that makes me so mad. How DARE she fuck things up for me???!! :squint: You know? I'll have to explain to my next g/f why I don't trust her and why I get so jealous when she hangs out with other guys...that's not fair to her or me at all. FUCK THIS WHORE.... argghhh and to think I apologized for things I said to her after the break-up and she accepted my apology...

Last edited: Nov 2, 2009
  2. Arkaybee

Arkaybee New Member

I feel ya brah. Went thru the same thing with my ex. She also tried to blame her whore-ness on me :hsugh:

3. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Most women are cheating, lying, whores.

The only women who tell me the truth 100% are the ones who have no romantic interest in me.

4. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

Could it be possible you got involved with before you knew her that well? Even if I'm interested in a woman, I never break my cover until I get to know her on a personal, rather than romantic level.

If she's your ex, you probably shouldn't care unless this is an ego thing.

5. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

yeah and no man is a cheating prick:hsugh:

6. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

I'd say the sexes are pretty much equal. :ugh2:

7. themolsen

themolsen New Member

apparently
    I care because I just now found out she cheated on me.... and she cheated barely 1 or 2 months into our relationship (that I know of) and we were together for 10. Who knows how many more times she cheated... And this girl talked marriage with me and everything. It enrages me to know I spent the past 2 months borderline depressed over losing a girl I thought I was going to marry, only to find out she's a huge whore with no remorse whatsoever.

-edit- ughhh and I never wore a rubber b/c she was on BC and we got tested at the beginning of the relationship. Really thrilled for my STD tests this week...

8. knucks

knucks Active Member

how long did you two date for

9. themolsen

themolsen New Member

and I can't help but beat myself up a bit for trusting her and devoting myself to her so much. god damn it, this is going to sting tomorrow I bet

10. themolsen

themolsen New Member

10 months. I know that's not a REALLY long time, but it was long enough to fall in love and get serious

11. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

I wouldn't give it another thought my brother. It's all water under the bridge now. The best thing you can do for yourself is learn from the experience, and get on with your life.

There are good women out there. I've found a bunch in my life.

P.S. I'm an old fart.

12. themolsen

themolsen New Member

that's the problem. it seems there are fewer good girls in the younger generations (I'm 25). Cheating is so common and even expected in some circles. For me, cheating is an unforgivable offense, and I put cheaters at the bottom with rapists and murderers.

So yea, I gotta move on, but it fucking kills me because I don't want to be jaded...but I am now. Yea, I'm learning from this experience, but I'm learning to not trust and not give myself to someone, and that makes me sad. I've always believed in loving your hardest and to your fullest, but I'm petrified of doing that again. I guess I need to give it a few days to calm down...

13. Toxica

Toxica New Member

Yeah I kind of realized my ex cheated on me after we broke up. I don't have proof but suspected it. I also see him cheating on his current girlfriend with different girls. If he's doing that to her, then he obviously did it to me. I dated him for 6+ yrs and had a kid with him. What a waste of time.

Don't let it spoil future relationships. You have to realize that she was just a slut. Not all girls are like that. I trust my current SO more than anything... more than any guy I've ever dated actually. He's always been completely honest with me and never gave me any reason not to trust him. So hang in there. Yeah it sucks but don't let her ruin your relationships. It happens to almost everyone at some point in time. Luckily for you, you didn't waste too much time with her.

14. themolsen

themolsen New Member

:hs:
    yea this is true. It could have been worse, I guess, but it still sucks. At least I had moved on from her enough that when I found out this news, it wasn't as heartbreaking as it could have been otherwise.

I really don't want this to affect other relationships, and I guess only time will tell.

15. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

Sounds like a good plan. I promise you, you won't give two shits about this ex, fifteen minutes after you meet the next interesting women.

I'd recommend going a little slower, and spend sometime getting to know their personalities, and morals.

We've all been burned in relationships.

16. MarshyTheKid

MarshyTheKid New Member

Buddy, cut off all ties. If you two have any mutual friends tell them not to talk about her to you. I found that out after one of my ex's. Made life so much better. After I was over her for a few months a mutual friend would sometimes, rarely, talk to me about her. Just give yourself some time. She isn't worth it.

17. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

sucks dude. That definitely would be a hard pill to swallow.

18. themolsen

themolsen New Member

onward and upward, I guess?

19. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

i don't know one single guy friend of mine who has cheated on his girl yet i know plenty who've been cheated on by their gf's. Women cheat more often, it's the truth.

20. Deborah

Yeah it is the truth because you 'think' it has been the case for your circle of friends.:hsugh:

21. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

i just googled who cheats more men or women and the consensus is women all across the board

22. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

although if guys had as easy a time with getting sex as women did the statistics would balance out. Men/Women are as faithful as their options lol

23. schmitty101

schmitty101 You might remember me from such films as "Dig your

QFT. If sex was an option for men like it is with women i'm sure it might be somewhat even. Guys probably THINK about cheating more, but women can actually carry it out with a lot less difficulty.

24. Deborah

:rofl:even? search for infidelity statistics and you'll see in almost all statistics, men cheat more! even with limited options they have!

25. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I can't really say I'm surprised :dunno: From all your threads it sounded like she was a great manipulator and she worked you pretty well.

I went back to one thread to see what you had said about her "issues" and saw this :o

another person learns that the vag is always right :hs: