Found out a couple weeks ago that 3 of my friends are going to be daddies...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MikeTheVike1, Jun 12, 2005.

1. MikeTheVike1

MikeTheVike1 OT Supporter

None of them have a college education, all about 22/23 yrs old.

Friend#1 has been dating his g/f for a while, but was having problems and was on the verge of breaking up.

Friend#2 has been dating his g/f for a while, but they broke up evey week. He was just recently broken up with her and was dating another girl, but now they are trying to work things out.

Friend#3 is a complete fucking moron. He just quit his job at the gas station and he has no car. He's been dating this girl for like 2 MONTHS!! Seriously not ready to be a father.

USE birth control people!!

2. JustinH

JustinH New Member

they are all fucking tools, wear rubbers boys.

3. RUchaps

RUchaps Active Member

I feel sorry for the children who are probably going to be the innocent victims in all of this.

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Hmm, I feel ya. My best friend who is 22, has no job and has probably worked a total of three months combined in the last year is now 6 mo pregnant. Her BF works at a clothing store, full time, and makes peanuts. She is currently living at home with her mom, we moved out of our apt a month or so ago so she could save money.

Tragic situation, not only is the kid going to be living in poverty. She will be raised to have no ambition or drive in life by the example her parents are setting for her.

WEAR A CONDOM. USE BIRTH CONTROL!!!

5. CPipes

CPipes Shit definitely just got real!! OT Supporter

Since when did not having a college education and being 22,23 automatically mean you aren't qualified to raise a child right???

6. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

Sounds like it's his experience with these people that leads him to say it not just their ages. But your own dislike for fatherhood, can paint your judgement so who knows.

My first was born a month before my 24th b-day. Hasn't turned me into a moron father yet. But having kids when your still coasting through life is probably the real descriptor here. How can you set the standards for kids when you haven't set them for yourself??

7. MikeTheVike1

MikeTheVike1 OT Supporter

yea, you're right on. They don't have what I would call "real" jobs, and none of them are at a point in their life where they should be a dad. I do know people who have had kids at a young age, and they are doing fine.

8. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

I'd also put good odds on one out of the three getting his shit together now.
    A child is a sobering experience.