FRK Found my first freaky girl.....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Gunna, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Gunna

Gunna OT Supporter

Met my first freaky girl, wouldn't pick it from the outside, kinda bubbly and outgoing only met her 3 weeks ago becasue a friend hooked us up due to both getting our motorbikes at the same time.

Tonight she popped in for a visit, stayed for dinner and one thing led to another and things are moving along, didn't have sex but just alot of teasing, kissing etc. Discovered she likes to be choked :bowdown:, biten, scratched, held down and told what to do, also she said this was the tip of the ice berg into what she is into.

Totally suprised me and normally after i've gotten this far with a girl, i'll kinda loose interest cause the chase has paid off so to speak and most i've been with are fairly tame when it comes to the freak, but this one has me all :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:.......god the weekend is looking like it might be a good weekend

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Congrats! :whip:

3. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

you are a lucky man. Im still working on my woman. but since she found out some stuff that is going on with my father I dont think anything really fun is ever gonna happen.

Congrats to you. keep us posted on how things go if you can. I could always use some ideas for new things to try to convince my wife to do.

4. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

So you have pedals on your motorcycle or you have a motor on your bicycle? :hsugh: Sorry, little pet-peeve and inside joke. If you mean a Motorcycle, cool. If you mean a motorbike, that's cool too, just wondering which it is. Motorbikes are basically bicycles with motors on them, FYI.

And :naughty: :h5: sounds awesome! Maybe you've found someone who can keep your interest for a while, both in and out of the bedroom :bigthumb:

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

So, how did the weekend turn out? :naughty:

6. BoomBoomBoy

BoomBoomBoy Guest

You realize she has over 300,000 miles right? :rofl: