SRS Found a really really good self help book

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Chickenbum, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Chickenbum

Chickenbum TOTW Winnar & Fav '06 ;)

Well i was at the airport the other day and i had 4 hours to kill to i went into the airport book store and picked up a self help guide called "An Intelligent Life - A Practical Guide to Relationships, Intimacy and Self-Esteem"

I am not joking, but within only a few hours of reading i began to feel like the problems i had (girlfriend breakup, mum attempting suicide) these problems seem to fade away.

Im not sure now if I feel better now because time is passing and my life is picking up, or because i have read some inspirational stuff in this book, maybe both, but either way its worth a read if you are depressed.

here is an amazon link

http://www.amazon.com/Intelligent-L...7472828?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1194423706&sr=8-1

cheers
    Jim

2. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

thanks I'll give it a look when I get home and websense doesn't block the link. :hs:

3. Kirbys Autumn

Hardcover or paperback? Self-help books tend ot be expensive.

4. Kirbys Autumn

oh wow, yeah that's pretty expensive then. I'm not much for self-help books to be honest. I think the only one I've ever bought is Why Men Love Bitches, I forgot who wrote it. I thought it looked interesting.:rofl: