GUN found a machine gun..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DrewDown, Apr 16, 2009.

1. DrewDown

DrewDown OT Supporter

:mamoru:

sort of. I work for the local FD and yesterday afternoon got dispatched to a "TPD Assist", the update on the way said it was to help the cops force entry on a door so that they could serve a search warrant. The location was a storage unit.

When we got there they told us that the previous day they arrested 4 people in connection with a string of home invasions, some violent. A tipster watching the news informed them of the storage unit so there we were.

I made quick work of the locks thanks to our massive bolt cutters. then the cops made us stand aside while one layed prone and slowly lifted the door. Apparently they found some pipe bombs at one suspects home. So they were playin it safe.

I was able to snipe one pic
    [​IMG]

once they opened it up all they way you could see a vehicle was in it along with a bunch of crap. I saw quite a few pistols in cases to the right as well as a bunch of long guns. Some vests and helmets. The ammo cans caught my attention tho :x:.

I guess they had a hunch they would find a machine gun so they were hoping to spot that right off the bat. They made it clear that it was gonna be a slow process goin through everything so we didn't bug them even though my curiousity was peaked. So went back in service and headed to the station.

Here's a vid showing all the goodies.

http://www.kold.com/global/Category...Id=3653348&topVideoCatNo=15088&autoStart=true

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  2. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Sweet! i seer a Yugo 47, a 91/30, some sort of shotgun, a tacticool 10/22, a 1919 and a couple other lever actions. Good find!

3. Bobalu

Bobalu New Member

like how they zoomed in on the mini 14 assault weapon :mamoru:

4. DrewDown

DrewDown OT Supporter

lol. At least the cops and news around here are generally pretty fair.
    The newspaper is a different story though.

5. DrewDown

DrewDown OT Supporter

And the cop on the ground in the pic could identify each weapon on sight, seemed very knowledgeable