Found a girl, she wanted me, then I got "friendzowned" (sp)...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Malakius, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Malakius

Malakius Guest

..then she comes back a few months after feeling guilty after what she did, telling me that she did have feelings for me and such.

Just wondering, what's the possibility of getting off the friend zone? After all, it started out good, then it sucked.

Oh, and btw, I don't have any expectations at all with this girl. Just making some really small thought.

2. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

I think you're out of the friendzone as soon as you continue with a romantic relationship with her.

She's already admitted that she has feelings for you, therefore you can get out of the friendzone if you wanted to.

3. Malakius

Malakius Guest

She said, she HAD feelings for me.
    Long story made short.
    Something I don't feel proud of. Met her online. We started talking and we clicked. She seemed interested on me. She said she loved me. I was being cool as hell, and super laidback, till she told me that she liked me too. Then I got way too worried about her (something you should never do). Became too dependant on her, which she was really annoyed at.
    She let me go, and I stopped talking to her (self-imposed. I erased her off my contacts, or else, I would still be fucked).

Almost a month ago, she says hi, and that she felt bad for what happened, but she wanted to tell me that everything she said was true. That she did have feelings for me. I didn't want to talk to her that moment, so she left.

Reasons why she did this? I am not going to email her. That's the least thing I want to do.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

She COULD be just saying that to get you to entertain the thought of trying to chase her down and win her back.

Seriously, some girls like the drama, and when you stop trying to get them back, they miss the attention. So they come back and drop an ambiguous hint to get you wondering again.

I'd say, ask her out on a date. If she accepts, see how it goes, and decide what to do after that.

5. Malakius

Malakius Guest

I said, I met her online. Just have her email address. I used to push the "send" button way too often, and that's the reason why I don't want to email her back.

The thought of liking her back doesn't sound too good, since I became too attached to her.

I just wanted to say that, and ask why do girls do that. Her possible reason as to do what she did (she coming back after months).

6. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Have you met this girl in person yet? All your comments about her seem to be related to the internet.

7. Malakius

Malakius Guest

Yes. It's all internet, but she sent me a shitload of pictures.

8. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

so the answer to the other guy's question is NO

9. spirited driver

spirited driver New Member

You were talking to her on the internet for months? And you wonder why she got bored and "friendzoned" (or whatever) you? Make a move, meet her ass in PERSON!

10. Malakius

Malakius Guest

I tried to make it evolve from the internet, but she wasn't "ready yet".

I thought I was getting played on, so I stopped talking to her. Flashback to a month ago, she comes back and greets me, followed by an apology from her.

11. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Fuck email, get a meeting in person or tell her you're done.

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Oh, if this is all Internet, then my statement makes even more sense. She got bored of you, but then when you stopped talking to you, she missed you. So she comes and tries to get you back.

IMO, she's not even worth your time.

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Friends talk, lovers make love.

She wants to use you for drama and attention, and you are quick and happy to oblige.

14. Malakius

Malakius Guest

Not anymore. :hsugh:

As I said, I am not falling for that shit again.

15. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:rofl: If you've never even met in person then why does any of this matter? You have no idea what she really looks or acts like, you only like her because of what ever fantasy you have invented about her in your head.

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Then why waste your time? :dunno:

17. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

how old are you?

18. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

:werd:

Sure you may like the person's online personality, but you haven't even met to discover your real life chemistry. Body chemistry can only be realized after you've met them in real life.

Don't worry about her. It should be a lot easier to walk away since you haven't even really gotten to know her.

19. Malakius

Malakius Guest

Ton of pics say otherwise.
    But yeah, I don't care about this girl.
    The only reason I made this thread was to get a remote clue of what the hell is going on through her head.

Did I mention she's a drug addict too?

20. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

wow.

Just move on then.

plus, I don't think many of us are able to clue you in on the mindset of a drug addict.

21. Malakius

Malakius Guest

Oh man. It wasn't such as easy as you make it out to be. It's the fact that she put so damn hope into me, that when it ended, she left me dried up.

22. otherlank

otherlank OT Supporter

Yeah but you do know that people are different online than they are in real life...even if only slightly. You had feelings for a persona, not a person.

Besides, if she hurt you so bad then focus on that fact. Do you want to be with someone that did that to you?

23. Malakius

Malakius Guest

:werd:

It's nearly impossible to get into the mindset of a drug addict. They are too unpredictable.

I remember one day, I commented on one of her little drawings, and she took it so bad that she got depressed and she left. Half an hour later, she comes back like nothing happened, and she said she was rolling.

24. Malakius

Malakius Guest

Not really. It's just that when you like somebody, you get blinded, and cannot think at all.

25. spirited driver

spirited driver New Member

You shouldn't put so much emotional stock into people you've only known for a short amount of time. Especially if they're from the internet... Take your time, there's no rush- you sound young, so you have plenty of time to meet countless other girls/women.