A&P Found a deal on lens rental

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Run N. Gun, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Run N. Gun

Run N. Gun Active Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Found this deal today: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1743016

cut/pasted exactly from link:

BorrowLenses.com Up to 9 Days Free with 10-day Rental! [Digital SLR Lenses] Just got this via email from BorrowLenses.com! Excellent company and reasonable rates, but with this promo I'd say this is HOT!

EDIT: This is for lenses and accessories for Canon and Nikon Digital SLR cameras, since I wasn't clear before.

Holiday Special!
    Get up to 9 days free with a 10-day rental!

BorrowLenses.com is closing for the holidays (both the 25th and New Year's) creating an awesome deal for you! Here is how it works:

1. Go to our website and place a 10-day order (or reservation) and receive your gear before Dec. 25th
    2. If your rental period ends after the 25th, you can keep it until January 4th at no extra charge!
    3. Enter coupon code "holidaze" before you check out
    4. This offer is valid only on 10-day rentals

Act now because this is our biggest deal of the year and we usually sell out of equipment!

Choose from all the latest Nikon and Canon gear, tripods, lighting, and more.

Go to www.BorrowLenses.com to place your order today and use the coupon code "holidaze" during checkout!

I just got a Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM until the 4th for around $100 shipped round trip. Great for those who want to shoot special occasions and try out some high end glass!

I remember reading that there are OTAP lens rental vendor(s), but I honestly don't remember if this is one of those vendors or not. I did search but can't find one of the threads that mentions the name, either. I would rather help out an OT Sponsored Vendor than someone who is not OT affiliated. Not looking to take away someone's business, I'm just trying to be helpful. :bigthumb:
  2. pawis

pawis werd em up

Mar 8, 2005
    +1 to borrowlenses.com they're the only ones I've used and they've been great. (I don't use Mike/mikeskillz?(I think thats who the ot vendor) because he only did canon).
  3. Cicada

Cicada Well-Known Member OT Supporter

Sep 30, 2008
    sweet -- ill have to try this. i used rentglass before; their rates are high, but i havent had any problems with them.