forplay tips.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LT Smash, May 6, 2007.

1. LT Smash

LT Smash Give'm the kick

foreplay tips.

i need to brush up on foreplay can anyone give me any tips or pointers that would help me with my GF? im having trouble getting her into the mood sometimes.

Last edited: May 6, 2007
  2. kilcam16

kilcam16 New Member

eat....thats what she wants, that what you gotta do...eat

3. LT Smash

LT Smash Give'm the kick

well i was kinda thinking about the actions leading up to that.

4. kgeorge

kgeorge New Member

5. fcheerleader

fcheerleader New Member

lots of kissing touching and exploring all over the body, i find my GF likes her whole body touched so i like to just run my hands/fingers all over and she also likes me playing with her hair, this then usually leads to getting the boobs out have a lick suck and tickle then moving down for some oral

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Be comfortable with yourself as a man.

Lead her into a sexual state.

7. percent

percent deluded

Whatever you are doing at the moment, pretend you are never going to go any father than that and force her to make most of the moves. Be a tease.

The goal is that after you have her naked, you want her to scream "Put it in already, I can't take it anymore." Or something like that.

8. DenimA4CVT

DenimA4CVT New Member

Take lots of time on kissing, caressing and touching all over her body, in order to put her into the mood.

9. katatat

katatat you're outta your league Donnie

it seems as though if you are rubbing or touching all over there are certain spots where you can kinda apply a bit of pressure and that tends to work, guy or girl.

10. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

:werd:

brosef, look through the first coupla pages on this forum, a quesiton like this was just asked. worst comes to worst, just whip it out and beat off until she gets turned on

11. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

Er, actually don't force her to take the reins if she is already having trouble getting turned on, that makes the session about turning you on...

But DO be a tease after you have revved her engine, totally agreed, I think that's what we all want:)

My advice is to make her feel like she turns you on without even having to try. If you feel silly saying things like "God, you make me so hot..." or some such, press your cock into her leg or make her feel how hard you are for her. Sometimes lack of mood stems from feeling a little insecure about your skills.

All woman are different, I really like my SO to flip me over onto my stomach, put his thumb inside me and use his fingers to put pressure on my clit. Um, works in about ten seconds:) But that's just me...

DA

12. LT Smash

LT Smash Give'm the kick

that just may work lol. but i was thinking more of the most erogenous(sp) zones to touch before i move to the main areas.

13. Markus

Markus New Member

Good tips, then try the sets of nine,(thread topic) and she should be firey hot.

Massages are very good! SHoulder massages, then the lobes of their ears, working up around the top, do the arms too, it feels awesome, also the head lightly but firmly. Then work your way down her body a bit, and kiss her buttocks. Dunno what it does but i think it works, then kiss her side, and roll her over, kissing her lower belly, and look up at her with an evil grin, while sloowly moving down, she will understand and either stop you or think "holy shit i cant believe hes finally doing this i must be dreaming"

But it feels nice for them.

14. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

My ex would get turned on by going down on me. Sigh, I miss her sometimes. :hs:

15. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

youre not listening