Formula One

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Kay_zee, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Kay_zee

Kay_zee Guest

Ok so it is getting increasingly boring and more and more predictable, but does anyone here watch it / used to watch it? I've watched it for almost 10 years but it is getting way too predictable! :rolleyes:

2. Bret The Ripper

Bret The Ripper I

I love it. I really have only gotten into it in the past 4 years though. Im excited to see the Honda team doing so well.

I really want to see Sato win some races. The new Renault driver should be interesting to watch also.

3. metallikatz56

metallikatz56 New Member

Go to a live race. The sights and sounds will rekindle your love of F1. I still get tingles in my spine, even thought Indy was 7 months ago.

The new rule changes should make things interesting this year. Expect another great year from BAR and Renault. I'm a tifoso, though, so I'm pulling for Ferrari.

4. Kay_zee

Kay_zee Guest

I'm going to Silverstone this year (never been to a race before) and I support Williams and Jenson since 2000. Just hope it is a bit closer at the front this year!!

5. Anthony

Anthony Guest

I have been to Silverstone two times. I love it - it's really great.

6. Anthony

Anthony Guest

I quite like Williams too! I am a JPM fan mainly though.

7. Kay_zee

Kay_zee Guest

So you aren't happy about him moving to Mclaren then? How do you think he will do against Kimi?

8. Anthony

Anthony Guest

The Sauber C24 went for a test run today. It had an interesting front wing on there. Kay_zee, did you see it?

9. Anthony

Anthony Guest

I do not have a problem with him moving to McLaren. McLaren are as good a team as Team Willy, in my opinion. It will be interesting to see how well he does against the Iceman though. Although my favorite driver is Juan, I think that the fastest man in F1 today is Kimi. What do you think? It would appear that Kimi has put on a bit of weight recently...

10. Kay_zee

Kay_zee Guest

I haven't seen the C24 yet really should have a look, but not caught up with my F1 news over the past few weeks.

Looking forward to the 007 though :rofl:

11. Anthony

Anthony Guest

You've just reminded me of Jenni Dahlman. Phwoar.

12. Anthony

Anthony Guest

You've not see the C24 yet? It's a fantastic looking machine. Really, truly beautiful. One can not tell how fast it is though from the looks alone.

BAR006 :wiggle:

13. Kay_zee

Kay_zee Guest

No no no, Mclaren Mercedes are better...at blowing their engines up :p As for Kimi being the fastest driver, he is one of the fastest drivers, but I think Button has the makings for a real quick driver. I think Kimi has to put on some weight to balance things out :rofl:

14. Kay_zee

Kay_zee Guest

Who is she? :o

15. Kay_zee

Kay_zee Guest

I've just seen it and I don't like the look of it - better than the Williams at the start of last year though :rofl: This winter seems to be going past oh so quickly, probably because it wasn't much of a season this year :(

BAR006 was one big surprise! Hope they can design a winning 007!

16. Anthony

Anthony Guest

Are you joking? :eek3:

17. Anthony

Anthony Guest

Oh cool, so you've seen the C24 now. Did someone send it to you?

BAR007 could be a winning car of some sort. You never know though.

18. Kay_zee

Kay_zee Guest

No :ugh:

19. Anthony

Anthony Guest

Kimi's wife :wiggle:

She was very pretty in F1 Racing many months ago :bowdown:

20. Kay_zee

Kay_zee Guest

No I just saw some launch pics :big grin: I don't like Sauber much anyway so I don't mind if they are rubbish this year!!

Well as long as Jenson is there then I care about how BAR do, but after that they can have as many failings as they see possible ;) I really wanted Jenson to go to Williams though, sad that the CRB ruling was otherwise. :(

21. Anthony

Anthony Guest

That's Mercedes-Benz's fault :p

I don't think Jenson is as quick as Kimi...:wavey:

22. Anthony

Anthony Guest

Nevermind. Your other favourite driver, Mark Webber, will do you proud at Williams. I hope Quick Nick gets the second seat though!

23. Kay_zee

Kay_zee Guest

Aaah skin deep :rolleyes: :p

24. Kay_zee

Kay_zee Guest

Well then you think wrong ;) Jenson almost single handedly (ie Germany :p ) took BAR to second in the WCC

25. Anthony

Anthony Guest

Well I'm yet to have met her, so I can't tell you much more :p