former fatty

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by rootboozer, Dec 12, 2007.

1. rootboozer

rootboozer New Member

Backround , lost 80lbs and had surgery to fix my lazy eye, never been in a real relationship.

Met this girl like 1/3 way through the semester, got good vibes, make her laugh a lot and whatever. I feel like she's given me mixed signals for a while. A few weeks ago I invited her to this trip to a local safari thing and asked her to bring friends but she bailed. Today, I told her to come play basketball with me and said she was busy but said we should hang out sometime.

Is there any way she's interested at all? I feel like ive given her enough chances and I should wait and see if we calls me, but I'm a fatty inside and think she's cool. Maybe I should just be an asshole and tell her to introduce me to her friends

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Maybe, maybe not. This same thing gets written about a lot in here and the advice is still the same. You've tried to contact her and set things up, you've put yourself out there...and unfortunately she's flaked out and done the ever-so-popular "we should get together sometime." Usually that is a clear cut blowoff, but not always.

Does this girl have your number? I ask because my advice would be to ask her to do something maybe one more time. Have a set plan of what the activity is and say "let's go ____." If she says no, or makes some excuse then you can call her out in a joking manner or just say "well, you've got my number..." kind of statement. Tat leaves the ball in her court.

However, do NOT wait around for her call should this situation arise. You have to have a life to appear interesting to her.

3. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

I don't really see what the former fatty-ness has to do with this, unless you're hinting at a self-confidence problem.

Anyway, just don't talk to her for a little bit. When you do, she will say "we should hang out blah blah", tell her, "here's my number. call me when you want"

That leaves the ball in her court (like said above), and you'll find out if she's interested.

4. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

She's avoiding him so either way, he's better ignoring her. It is the best for him because even if she contacts him or not, he'll probably get over her.

5. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

. Also, a question. Is she an out-doorsy type girl. Because it also only seems you've asked her to do something that involves the out-doors/exercise. Maybe you should try some other type of activity?