SRS Forgot about life while not high

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by chompiras, Feb 18, 2005.

1. chompiras

chompiras New Member

I've been smoking marijuana daily for a long time now. Now it's no secret that marijuana is not NEARLY as harmful as the government depicts it. I'm not addicted or anything, if I don't have any I just don't smoke. Actually, I don't even smoke it, I vaporize it so it's healthier. I remember the first times I used to smoke I would trip bad, but now I just puff before a movie real quick or something like that. I've definitely changed, but I've also matured, so I would supposed that "dazed and confused" fits me perfectly. I don't see change necessarily as a bad thing, but that's what I'm confused about; everybody has to change some time. Anybody deal with anything similar?

2. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

how old are you? if your going through puberty you just change no matter what, it's not the weed that changes you.

3. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

I used to smoke weed daily. Fuck I used to deal it. I was stoned out of my goober in school man. I would take like 4 ativan sublingual and smoke a huge bat and go to class. It was like heroin I swear.

Now what am I doing? Extracting DXM from cough syrup and tripping on that. I'm trying to find LSA to trip on too. I only smoke weed when it's around me (rarely) or when a friend drops by with a J (uncommon).

I have long sober periods in my life too. Reality is a hallucinogen if you've done enough drugs.

We are always changing. I'm always changing for the better. The improvements may not show to a lot of people, but I am becoming strongly spiritual, intelligent, etc as a result of my lifestyle. I'm a teenager strongly analysing the world.

Be free to do what you like. Don't use drugs to cure your pain or you will fall into the trap. I enjoy watching my enemies fall into that trap, since one in paticular stole so much from me. He has no education and he won't even go to grade 10. I'm applied for college and just waiting to get into it.

So yeah, my life is going well, and I get fucked up a lot. It's something to do while the proccesses do thier shit. ya know?

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

No matter how much drugs you take, you will never lead a satisfactory life because it's rigged.

I advice you to live a constructive life. The thing is ,you can never progress because drugs only tears down your system. The whole exuse of oh it's not so bad,is a sham. It's very hard to lose your addiction with hard drugs, and maby also hard with marihuana. Im very eager to see drug medicines on the market that prevent addiction and can counter attack the long term dependence of people using drugs. I feel that you came here to find justification for your drug usage, however if you are truelly honest to yourself you will see that it's not there,and that drugs are bad for you.

Now of course that probably won't make you stop from using it, however you should try to focus on things that really matter, and push on to a higher-lifestyle which doesn't involve drugs.

5. katt_85

katt_85 OT Supporter

No, thats not the pot.
    I can relate to what you are saying.
    I definatly wouldnt be the same person I am if i hadnt smoked pot and done various other substances....Thats not entirly from the drugs themselves, but from the people and environment i found myself in. but at this point in time... I'm not sure its such a bad thing.

Although the improvements are almost inperceivable to others, its something you notice from within yourself. The different experiences you aquire, for good or badwill always remain with you. You learn from them and use that knowledge to make yourself better. Depending on whether your glass is half empty or half full, you could look at it as maturing or losing innocence.

6. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

I love this quote! :cool:
    True.
    Everything in moderation is do-able for me. Now that I've "been there".

7. dannycarey

dannycarey New Member

those who fail to drink of the cup of experience will die of thirst in a desert of ignorance.

don't close your account with reality so soon. and besides, the most dangerous thing you could do is take a car to work or school; kind of makes you think.

8. jjwilson1

jjwilson1 New Member

The only people I have known that change and quit smoking it found a woman in their life and she made him change, but I have been told when do that to you.