Foreskin

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fate13, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

so does anyone know what the medicle side of uncut v.s. cut is?

And:

What is your opinion on cut v.s. uncut?

2. bigboostdsm

bigboostdsm New Member

There is absolutely no medical difference. It's apparently easier to keep a circumsized penis clean, but if you don't keep it clean down there in the first place you have a problem.

The only real difference is the physical way it looks.

I am uncut and my girlfriend loves it.

Also, men who are uncut are supposedly a lot more sensitive down there. I had a really good link before but I lost it :o

3. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

I am a vigorous advocate of foreskins. I love 'em!

1. It looks better
    2. It's more fun! It's one more thing to play with! Without it a cock is basically just a stick. With it it is a very fun toy.
    3. It makes it smell and taste better (yum!).
    4. It makes the sex better since, as has been pointed out, men are more sensitive and it's funner to give them more pleasure.

As for the health benefits of circumcision, they are nil.

Millenia ago when hygiene was bad your foreskin could have served as a haven for nasty bacteries but nowadays if you live in the First World it's completely ridiculous unless done for religious reasons.

It's really win-win.

4. poweraid

poweraid OT Supporter

My gf seems to like it a lot more with unprotected sex since the foreskin moves back and forth during penetration and it rubs against her. In this day and age there really is no need for circumsision (not that there ever was). Mutalating you penis FTL. It's a dying fad.

*Wait for RedVsBlue to come and post how much more awesome being cut is*

5. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

+1 uncut crew signing in :wavey:

6. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

never been with an uncut guy.. never will be. always freaked me out and made me wonder about it.

7. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

There is no real medical advantage to it. In fact with infant circumcision there is inherent risk from the surgery and then the risk of infection afterwards.

I'm curious to know how thischick knows she won't be with an uncut guy ever. Would you ask him beforehand if he was cut/uncut and then refuse him if he wasn't uncircumcised? I'm suprised you make much a big deadl out of it. It's a perfectly natural normal thing and if something normal that you were born with "freaks you out" that guy is probably better off without you.. sorry.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Weird, my SO and I were just talking the other night about this subject. I was saying how I've never come in contact with an uncircumsized penis, and am happy about that (no offense to you boys who aren't circumsized). I heard it's actually pretty even in numbers for uncut vs. cut dicks; even in the US

9. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

Your shallow. As said. Guys are better off without you. There is no difference anyway. Would you like guys to knock you back because you have vaginal lips?
    Btw Im cut. not by choice. if i could talk when I was younger I would of said hands off.

10. Lindsay Loo

im not planning on being with anyone ever again so yeah you can call me shallow if you want. i dont really care. and youre right guys are better off without me ;)

11. Lindsay Loo

im not shallow and its true guys might be better off without me but in the same regard im able to make my own decisions. dont get all butt hurt because i have preferences. sheesh.

12. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:werd:

everyone has their own preferences, and that's fine. but if you say "woah foreskin no thanks" and down the track have a guy say "woah beef curtains no thanks" you have no right getting offended :)

I will also say that any chick who has a thing against foreskin doesn't deserve what mine is attached to :)