foreskin stopped streatching :eek3:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CyberEye, Feb 28, 2006.

1. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

WTF, I've always been able to pull my foreskin back without a problem. Then the other day in the shower, I went to pull it back to wash, and i get this freaking excrutiating pain. For some reason, the skin either shrunk or lost it's elasticity, the pain was from a bunch of tiny little splits, right around the tip of the foreskin from where it tried to stretch, but wouldn't.

Now I've been moisturizing the shaft/foreskin area because It feels/looks very dry, and putting polysporin on the splits. But it's still very tight and damn damn painfull to try and pull back.

What the crap should I do? I'd rather not have to get a circumcision at 23 years old :eek3:

2. deathbystereo

deathbystereo New Member

that happened to me when i was like 12. It's shitty. It went away, but i don't remember if i went to a doctor or even told my parents about it because i was a scared 12 year old.

And for some reason i want to think it had something to do with swimming in my pool.

3. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

Hrmm I hope it goes away by itself.
    I'm 99% sure the reason behind it is because of my dry skin. I have chronically dry skin, even down there. My gf has applied moisturizer for me several times :naughty:
    I'm guessing it just got dry to the point that the skin lost it's elasticity and when I went to pull it back in the shower,. it split.