TAT ForeArm Piercings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CrudeGT, Mar 9, 2004.

1. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I've been thinking about how this would work for some time.

I would like to get piercings about half way down my forearm, preferably a 6g maybe 4g. That I can put a nice size ring though, probably a 1 1/2" or 2" diameter ring.

I would be going for the image of a piercing that can used for bondage, but I know that they probably would not be strong enough to be used. But is this sort of thing possible?

2. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

possible, yes. But, the chance of rejection would be high. i'll type more when i'm awake.

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

From my understanding, surface piercings have a high rate of rejection, even when pierced fairly deep. I talked to our friends at Koi about doing the corset thing a while back and they said that its really just for pictures and the experience, only lasts about 6 months to 1 year tops. Their rule of thumb: The piercings that last have 2 natural sides to them. Ie: earlobes, tongues, lips..etc. I think that would be a rad look though, as long as you knew it wouldnt last too long. I'd say go for it. The rings would look awesome.

4. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I know, i may still try to do it, if nothing else, I could get pics to look like I was being suspended from rings in my forearms.

I think I got the idea from The Cell, Vince Vaughn had corset piercings as well as piercings on the back of his legs and arms, so he could suspend himself. Always thought would be cool.

5. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

will tear like a mother fucker if you just use a ring in each arm...seen it done (with hooks)

6. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

Oh, i know i can't acutally be hung hooks in my arms, the skin there is not strong enough. but I can get some pics from waist up, with the rings attached to a low ceiling or something like that. Something made to look like I'm being held up by the piercings. I think that would be cool.