Ford Showroom of the Future (designs of most fords that will be refreshed)

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Light Speed, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Light Speed

Light Speed Guest

Ford Showroom of the Future (designs of all fords that will be refreshed)

Ford is having a "SHOWROOM OF THE FUTURE" at Cobo Arena. It states that 15,000 to 25,000 employee's and retiree's on Nov 27 and 28 get to look at all the vehicles that are in the pipe line that Ford is going to market with. Then Dec 12 the journalists get to take a look, all must sign confidentiality waivers to take no pictures and not to share any info.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2006
  2. Light Speed

Light Speed Guest

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8375&st=20

3. Light Speed

Light Speed Guest

4. Shiva Chaos

Shiva Chaos i see boobies!

someone quote the threadstarter.

5. Bernout

Bernout OT Supporter

Ford is having a "SHOWROOM OF THE FUTURE" at Cobo Arena. It states that 15,000 to 25,000 employee's and retiree's on Nov 27 and 28 get to look at all the vehicles that are in the pipe line that Ford is going to market with. Then Dec 12 the journalists get to take a look, all must sign confidentiality waivers to take no pictures and not to share any info.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8375&st=20

Just got back from the "showroom of the future" and I have to say my faith has been restored for now. A couple of products were not that impressive (F-150 and escape) but overall the future line up looks strong. And I'm happy to report for those that were wondering, the Lincoln people mover will NOT be a Fairlane with a new grill. In all they had 17 models at the presentation, icluding the new 500(08), fusion(09) and MKZ(09). They even had the transit. Alan and Mark were present as well as a couple of others (design team).

Agreed, the '09 F150 was underwhelming. I guess this is the point of such an evevnt, though - they'll get a good ammount of feedback from all of us in time to adjust if they see fit.

I wish they showed a better shot of the '10 mustang on the webcast - what they DID show us looked solid, though.

The transit was a surprise guest, and will put the Dodge Sprinter out of business.

6. matrix243

matrix243 Earn this. Earn it.

and somebody quote the quote. thanks

7. 72SSAbody

72SSAbody New Member

I hope a Mach 1 is in the pipeline.

8. insomnia

insomnia New Member

expect a bullitt and mach 1 in the near future, and very possibly a new Boss. they're shooting for one special edition mustang per year

9. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter