For those with virtues and feelings...help.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sexican, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Sexican

Sexican New Member

Ok, so here's the story - It should be an interesting read...I need help.

So, I have been going out with Allison for about 5-6 months now...We are complete opposites...I'm 20 years old and I like to smoke/drink/ get fucked up for the most part and have no regrets about what I do...as long as I am satisfied in the moment. My girlfriend is a bit younger, she's 17...still in High School, is basically daddy's little girl...she rarely smokes/drinks/stays out late...but she is absolutely gorgeous and the MAIN thing is - is she helps me out. I got my liscence suspended some time ago, so I no longer have transportation to work, or pretty much anywhere...and she helps me out with that. She makes the good decisions for me that I need to make on my own, but I don't and for that I am grateful I have her. We talk and whatnot, but we don't "connect" the way I quite want to....it's usually just me making her laugh when we hang out, just trying to break the silence as we don't have much in common. Basically the only rreason I stay with her is because I feel I owe her something for all the help she gives me...because I know I make her smile and make her happy just by spending time with her.

Now I just met this girl, Elicia, who I connected to within seconds of meeting her...She's more my type...we smoke together, drink together, but the thing she has the I've never had before is she makes me laugh...alot. I am a funny guy, and it usually is me making others laugh...but I just feel absolutely connected to her. So I told Allison we needed to take a break, because I thought I could start something with this girl, Elicia. After a few nights of messing around with Elicia, I started feeling bad and guilty for just destorying everything Allison had given me, so I could be with this girl. It feels wrong everytime I kissed Elicia, and I coul't stop thinking that I am a complete asshole for ditching Allison because of what I wanted. So I told Elicia I can't do this, and I need to go back to Allison because I feel like I owe Allison more than that...but at the same time, I can't stop thinking of Elicia whenever I'm with Allison. AHHH confusing...but did I do the right thing? I can't just leave Allison after what she has done for me and all the help and decisions she's helped me make...but at the same time I feel bad because I'm not into her as much as I am into Elicia...anyone understand and got any pointers?

2. Troop_lee

Troop_lee New Member

Do what makes YOU Happy. You owe that to yourself and to anyone your with because if your not happy with someone you shouldn't be with them.

3. Sexican

Sexican New Member

I think in the long run, being with Elicia would make me happier...so I guess it all depends on if I think that is worth losing Allison as a girlfriend and a friend, given that obviously she wouldn't be happy about me telling her I found another girl, sorry. Ahhh, decisions =[

4. Auream

Auream New Member

No offense, but you kinda sound like a loser. Allison sounds like the typical 17-year-old who is turned on by an older, "bad boy" guy. Your best bet is to tell her that you really aren't that into her and you'd rather date someone you can fuck legally. She'll be hurt at first but she'll quickly realize she was wasting her time with you and that she should look for a better guy closer to her age, perhaps. In time she'll realize that you did her a huge favor.

Then you can go fuck Elicia all you want without feeling any guilt and all of you will be happy in the end.

5. Auream

Auream New Member

6. Sexican

Sexican New Member

I shouldn't of gone into detail in the other thread like I was proud of it. I was being specific for other reasons than that, but anyway.

I am a loser but I am not an asshole...I slept with this other girl while me and Allison were on a break...Allison did the same thing. I got back together with Allison, letting her know

7. Auream

Auream New Member

Well, that sounds fantastic, but you should still break up with her. It'll never work out in the long run and when you do finally break up you'll both be kicking yourselves for wasting so much time with eachother when you really weren't happy.

8. Lad

Lad Guest

You should do you both a favor and tell her. You owe her the truth. That is what you owe her. You are wasting both of your alls times by not being real with her, and it will only turn out worse in the end, unless you get lucky, but that is rare. Youre not looking for commitment, at least not with Allison, so you should move on with your life till you find what you want. Let her know though, youre so grateful for all that she has done for you, but you two just dont match.

9. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

So you're leaving a young, responsible, beautiful girl who is in love with you and does so much for you for a girl that just parties with you? (I'm assuming) You have no doubt in your mind that the 17 year old isn't cheating, whereas you are leaving her for a party girl who, I'd say, has a much better chance of partying too hard and sleeping with someone else "on accident?"

People always say "You don't realize what you have until its gone." It appears that on your "break" you realized what you had. The answer should be simple.