? For those who have read "the game"

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tominos, Aug 18, 2006.

1. tominos

tominos New Member

who is style's gf lisa? says she was in courtney love's band but i couldn't find anything about her. did he change the names?

2. R.Kelly

R.Kelly OT Supporter

I heard that she came out and said that all that stuff inthe book was BS. That what happened between her and him was made up.

As for her name, im pretty sure it wasnt changed.

3. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

what do you think of the book? its on its way from amazon in another day or so and it sounds like an interesting read

4. R.Kelly

R.Kelly OT Supporter

its actualyl a good book. IF you actually want a book on how to date women though, this is not it (well there is lots of good advice there, and some of hte stuff you kind of have ot read between the lines to get). Its pretty much the story of how a loser becomes a god among players. I really enjoyed it.

5. tominos

tominos New Member

i really enjoyed the book also. lisa in courtney love's band called hole? pic?

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

how to be an alpha male, guys. that actually teaches you shit in an easy to learn format. the great thing about it is it focuses on you, not what to do or say for the woman (which is bullshit). rest of the other get laid guys are for the most part garbage compared to this read. the game teaches you nothing, i read it as a fiction read

7. xinster

xinster New Member

I disagree about what you said about those how to get laid books. David Deangelo i felt was a great read for inner game, it got really theoretical and deep and shit, but for establishing your own confidence and stuff i thought was great.

All the shit on bristollair.com is fucking gold

and tyler durden's stuff regarding cold pickups was also pretty good, i extracted useful stuff from it

8. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i fucking hate david deangelo, I think hes the worst. But to each his own :wiggle:

how to be an alpha male owns all of those imo

9. xinster

xinster New Member

wuts wrong with david d?

10. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

The stuff in the book is not BS... those in the mASF community know that. It is a very entertaining book, but get your seduction advice somewhere else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hole_(band) check the members list.

11. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Sorry, wrong band. She plays in Courtney's band 'The Chelsea'.

12. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

thank god oink has this, ima read this lol.

13. tominos

tominos New Member

can't find any pics of lisa roberts. she must not have been a band member for long.

14. tominos

tominos New Member

i wonder if the game is based on a true story.

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Seduction books, I dunnom, I just don't like the idea of them...it seems borderline disrespectful to see it as "a game" and to regard the people as objects that you are just trying to "get".

And that goes for men and women.

My other problem is that sometimes once people read these books, they think they know everything and anything about relationships and getting people and all that.

PocoDiablo comes to mind (I think that's the right name). Sure, he may have a lot of experience with using the tips from these books, but he also tries to give the same advice to people in serious relationships. Aren't the books designed to give advice on dating, and howw to seduce women? They aren't designed to give advice on how to maintain a serious, intimate relationship, and yet people seem to think the advice and tips will work for every situation.

And to hear these people talk...I don't know, it just seems disrespectful to the women.

16. xinster

xinster New Member

if you dont want to dullen your sensitivity you could end up one of those losers that kill themselves when they get dumped by their first gf. i mean, that's a cynical way to put it, i just look at it as being more independant. there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm sure brad pitt and xx girlfriend of several years have a great relationship but if they broke up do you think an alpha like him is really gonna cry and cry and turn into a hermit over it?

17. tominos

tominos New Member

learning to seduce women involves alot more than just learning the "game". to successfully seduce women, you have to work on yourself, and build confidence, and in turn everything in your life will start improving, not just relationships with women.

so i see it as just improving yourself and your life and as a consequence of that, you'll be able to walk up to a woman and be able to show her your true self which she may or may not find attractive, and if she doesn't, who cares, she's missing out.

that is what i get from books like the game and people like david deangelo.

18. xinster

xinster New Member

well, david D's shit is more inner game oriented, i agreee with you, thats what i got out of him.

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

david d is garbage. you will realize this after you read "how to be an alpha male"

20. xinster

xinster New Member

i'm not buying that shit because 1 im poor and 2 as of now my game is...satisfactory. if i could DL it or something i would do that. In the meantime, could you just like elaborate a little more on why david d sucks?

21. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ive read david d and ive read how to be an alpha male. alpha male has better strategies in an easier to understand format. its hard to say.. david d's way just seem kinda pussyish to me and how to be an alpha male lays out exactly what you need to do in a manly way.

22. Dmar

Dmar Jump

she was on an abc program, maybe 20/20, with him. You can find it on the internet.

23. tominos

tominos New Member

she's a hottie.

24. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

his stuff has worked for me and many others, which most likely disqualifies it from "garbage" status

25. xinster

xinster New Member

hey its worked for me too, but if he's denouncing it so vehemently, im guessing the other one is at least better.