For those that say a guy that gives head well will always get the girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by zmiller91, Sep 13, 2008.

1. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

You may be absolutely correct. My girlfriend and her previous boyfriend had sex religiously, however, he never gave good oral. Me, on the other hand, apparently give good head (make her legs shake and pelvis thrust) and am probably below average in bed. However, today she told me that i give rediculously good head and would much rather me pleasure her than her other boyfriends. And, honestly, im not that good looking of a guy, or have the biggest dick. So, for those that want to give good head, heres my hint, suck the clit, and use some teath. For those who have gapped teeth (i have a little one) suck it through your gap.

Haha, not trying to brag or show off, just wanted to share. :wiggle::hsugh:

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

that's awesome, props. it sounds like you enjoy it a lot and have a lot of experience with it

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i agree... giving good head is definitely important to me.

my oral skills are up to par, and his better be too or he better be willing to learn how to pleasure me. ;)

4. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I don't mean this in a rude way but she probably tells that to each of her boyfriends at the time. I'm sure there is truth to it, I'm sure she enjoys it, but I would be pretty shocked if she told you that she liked fucking one of her ex boyfriends better than you (or getting head, whatever it may be).

5. zmiller91

zmiller91 New Member

i agree with you completely. However, every girl says it (not my girlfriends), and this is just the first time my girl has, so, im assuming -hopefully- there is some truth to it.

6. uwofrost

uwofrost New Denver Crew

Note that the OP doesnt have a lot of exp. with multipul women. If he did he would know that its a puzzle that is different for each girl.

"different strokes for different folks"

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:mamoru:

I have to laugh. While that's awesome, go you I am just reminded of this guy I dated a few years ago who was unbelievable at oral sex...HORRIBLE in bed. I did not stay with him because of good oral.

8. chica&buddies

ohh... we're talking either/or? :o whoops... then no. i want a man good at both. :hs:

:rofl: beer, i may have dated the same man. i obviously didn't stay with him either.

9. kiri

kiri New Member

that sounds unbelievably painful

10. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

OMG the teeth part made me CRINGE :wtc:

11. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Giving her multiple orgasms will get you the girl. My GF told her female friends that I give her 2-3 orgasms just from sex (not including foreplay) and they all want me.

If you can't get you SO other off, believe me they will eventually find someone else who can. One of the worse things to have in a relationship is for one of the partners to be sexually frustrated.

12. Two toys

Two toys New Member

lol, i had a girl 2 nights ago that i've been off and on in a strange sorta fuck buddy/dating thing with for the last 6 years tell me that i gave her the best night of her life a few years back.. i've been racking my brain ever since trying to figure out exactly what i did. i remember on several occasions leaving her shaking for 15+ minutes.

grrr.

13. chica&buddies

:o you must be outta practice then... tell her that no matter how long it takes, you'll figure it out :bigthumb:

:naughty:

14. Two toys

Two toys New Member

haha, she still says everytime is better than anyone else, and she'd tell me if i wasnt, like i said we have a hard to describe strange friendship/FB/thing.. granted i really dont spend as much time on her as i used to because im more selfish these days and i just dont really care as much about her as I used to.

but i am indeed out of practice, last few years i havent had anything steady and its hard to get really into pleasuring a girl when theres not much emotional attachment, atleast for me.

15. chica&buddies

sooo what exactly are you two now? :dunno:

16. Zot

Zot OT Supporter

Whoa whoa whoa, since when has giving a girl oral been called "head"? I had to do a double take when reading the thread title :rofl:

17. chica&buddies

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:bowdown:

18. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

I refer to it as head :dunno:

19. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

maybe it's a regional thing

20. Two toys

Two toys New Member

no clue..

here's a quick recap of our history

5 years ago: we met and I liked her a ton
    she started dating another guy I knew and stopped talking to me

4 years ago: they broke up and I had just gotten out of my first sexual relationship so we started talking again, hung out, I liked her still, she said it would never happen. (her saying it would never happen really was the end of it for me emotionally) I began i guess showing disinterest or no longer acting like i liked her, because i didnt, i forced myself not to after she said it would never happen.

I guess she responded to that and began pursuing me, we had sex for the first time and about a minute in I said I couldnt do it and pushed her off of me. she cried and asked why i told her it was because i didnt like her.. we had sex a few more times but finally i ended things and said i just couldnt see her emotionally anymore and didnt want to be unfair to her.

3 years ago: (we had talked off and on, did a lot of arguing and were usually mad at eachother) took her out for her birthday thinking she was over me, asked her to hook me up with her friend who i had met a few days earlier at her party and little did i know she thought i was getting ready to ask her out again and was furious with me when i asked about her friend instead. stopped talking for a year.

2 years ago: i missed her so i called her, figured we were both more mature now and could give it a real shot at a relationship, maybe i'd bring back some feelings. we spent 2 great weeks together, had tuns of great sex and actualy went on real dates acted like a couple.. until she got smashed drunk at a friend of mines house (she had a problem from the time i met her controlling herself while drinking) and started physically attacking my friends and flirting with another guy who I for many reasons punched in the face. in general made a mess of the night, i told her i never wanted to see her again, she came back crying a few days later telling me how sorry she was etc, i hate fucked her and stopped talking to her for a few weeks. during those few weeks she met a guy and started dating him.. dated him up until a few months ago.

few months ago: she calls me we meet up, have sex, talked a occasionally up until 2 nights ago when we met up and had sex again. she told me she likes me and wants to date me again.. i got dressed and went home not knowing really what to say or how to take it.. i dont want a relationship with her, my family already doesnt like her, she's embaressed herself infront of my friends.. im just ashamed of her and could never be with her in a relationship... i go to her when im lonely and need some reassurance and it seems she does the same to me...

21. Two toys

Two toys New Member

head, dome, knowledge, brain

just a few of many terms to describe giving oral sex.

22. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

yeah, but usually it's only getting a bj.

23. Two toys

Two toys New Member

haha i almost never say BJ

I always tell my friends I got dome, maybe it embaresses me to say blow job.. or head. i dunno.

24. chica&buddies

:eek3: i can relate to so much of that, actually.

25. chica&buddies

i always say head if i'm referring to a guy and oral if i'm referring to myself

:dunno: