For those that hit it raw....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by houz, Jul 19, 2006.

1. houz

houz New Member

How many times have you hit it with no condom and with how many different girls? I have a few times with 2 different girls, how bad is this? Both were on the pill though. Just kind of wondering how other guys do it. This one kid i know has never used a condom and he has done it with a lot of girls.

2. bromide

bromide New Member

i've used a condom maybe twice with my current gf. she's on the pill though. we're about two years into our relationship. no babies yet. hope that helps.

3. matsuya

matsuya Active Member

i haven't used one in a long time. i would hate to have to.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2006
  4. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

the last three girls i was with we used condoms at first but after a few times quit. they all got on depo, and I haven't had any worries.

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I haven't used a condom in many, many years. My husband and I were both tested and we are faithful. There isn't any way I'd ever consider not using one with someone that I don't know though. There are too many diseases out there to make it not worthwhile.

6. RRated

RRated New Member

I Stupidly have Hit it RAW w, 5 different chicks. Luckily for me...NO Offspring.
    That was back in my High School/College Era. Thank God!!!!!!

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Ive been with 1 woman without a condom, and I married her :) No sense in spreading my seed anywhere else. :dunno:

We had sex several hundred times (if not in the thousands) with her on the pill, without a problem. She recently moved to an IUD so she wouldnt have to worry about a pill everyday, and in the few times since she got that we have had no problems. I doubt there will ever be a problem with the IUD though, unless I have some extremely determined sperm :rofl:

I wouldnt ever have sex with someone without a condom unless I KNEW it was going to be a long term thing. Not worth the risks, not just of disease, but of a kid. Once you have a kid with a chick, things can change dramatically, and I dont think its worth even the smallest risk of that unless you KNOW its a long term commitment.

8. LEFTY02

LEFTY02 New Member

just one, my soon to be fiance. weve been together for over a year and i think i only used a condom twice. not to prevent pregnancy because im infertile, but because i didnt know if she had anything. once i found out she was clean i stopped wasting money on condoms.
    shes also on BC just incase.

9. awlewis

awlewis New Member

I hate condoms. I remember when my girl missed 2 days of bc so she said i had to wear one...I opted to wait for the bc to come in.

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:rofl: I did the same thing to my wife. She forgot her pills and was like "we can use a condom for a few weeks, it will be fine"....:rofl: Crazy woman!!!

11. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Does anyone have that study that was posted a couple weeks ago in that thread where the girl wanted the guy to put it in her w/o a condom?

The study was about different contraception methods and their percentage for working.

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

13. Sonar_un

Sonar_un Prowler Orange

Been with my wife for 7 years. We use condoms <10% of the time. No babies. Sex often.

14. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

i'm pretty monogamous when it comes to nailing women.. when i find one i stay with her and only have sex with her.. (considering how many diseases are out there these days)....

that said....

i've used a condom probably 3 times in the last 11 years.

pullout, vaginal film/foam, birth control pill/shot etc.... there's a multitude of solutions for the active sex maniac...

now if your a slut then a condom would be a wise choice.

15. Apothis

Apothis New Member

I'm actually trying to get my girl preggers so no rubber for us. But with the low number of prior conquests, I also went raw. Stupid, I know. But I it used to be so incredibly rare that I would get any action that it was totally unexpected when I did. Didn't carry condoms on me, not much reason to after all, but I'd hardly pass up a chance to break the dry spell the few times opportunity arose. I think the only times I've used condoms was with myself (no cleanup needed).

16. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

17. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

:werd:

Knew it was gonna be long-term/had known her for a long term.

18. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

The pill and 2 years of sex and no preggers. condom sex sucks

19. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Understatement.

20. afxtc777

afxtc777 New Member

This is gunna sound horrible but probably at least 40-50 of the girl's i've had sex with I havn't used one. So far the worst I came out with was clamydia, took a pill of zithromax and it was gone. My problem is I love sex way to fucking much, so I get so caught up that I completely forget about busting out a rubber.
    Probably a good idea to use one everytime with girls you don't know you can trust 100%. I slowed down ALOT now since I sort of want a relationship again, but I Still fucking hate using rubbers.

(FYI theres also a 90% chance I Can't have kids also)

21. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Never use a condom...only used one a few times.....lol mind you I have ever only been with one woman (my wife)...so that is a bit different. Before we were married we tried it like twice with a condom and she hated it and so did I...so we stopped using them. We do use protection though ofcourse, she is on the pill :big grin:

22. Essence

Essence New Member

no pill no protection... the more i read these threads the more i think i need to get her ass on b/c

theres nothing like spreading your seed all across your girlfriends stomach, tits, back, or face... We used condoms everytime when we first got together but when you would go through a large box in less than two weeks (more like one really) it really gets irritating going and buying more all the time. PLUS random sex that is unexpected is the absolute best. I think I will go say something to her about getting some sort of B/C this week.

my last G/F was on birthcontrol and that was AWESOME.

23. Essence

Essence New Member

oh yea i forgot numbers... i have had sex with 2 girls without wearing a condom. i made sure they have been tested. you aren't going to offend them by asking them. They will think that you actually give a shit about them. Go with them to get tested and get tested yourself.

24. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

i dont like sex with a condom... i think as a girl you can tell the difference.... no condoms FTW!!! :)

25. IWLSR5

IWLSR5 Member

I agree. No condoms FTW. I've only used a condom once for a one night stand. All the other girls i've been with I hit raw. I was either in a relationship with them or knew them for a long time, and they were all on some type of birth control.