For those seeking MORE Mod/Tweak/Accessory-based content...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by jlevi, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlevi

jlevi Guest

Hey guys,
    I don't mean to hijack, but I have been lurking all the popular iPod Forums for a while (and posting for a shorter while, i.e. I'm new here and fairly new on the others) and have not been able to satiate my curiousity in some regards.

Mainly, I am looking for a little more input in terms of expansion and personalization of the immensely popular (and increasingly conformist) iPod lineup. For those of you who saw the post about my car, you understand my drive for individuality Anyways, for iPods, it seems that this constitutes anything from accessories and add-on's all the way to complete shell changes, software alterations, and LED replacements.

I personally am looking for a little more than your every day discussions of iTunes compatibility conflicts.

If anyone else is looking for a more focused forum, I welcome you to join us over at

www.modyourpod.com

This is not meant to detract from this site's traffic, but is offered as yet another free forum where people with specific interests can come together and share.

I realize it is not yet populated, but with time I feel it could be a cool little community.

I hope to see you all on the forums!
    JL

2. Eticket109

Eticket109 Nibbles, chew through my ball sack. Moderator

I understand your intentions may not be to 'draw traffic away' from the forums... but any posts advertising forums are locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.