For those of you who do rape fantasies?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Jan 25, 2010.

?

?

1. Of course not - this is rape

10 vote(s)
    20.8%
  2. Yes

8 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Never done a rape fantasy

30 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Do you let the girl cum? Cuz that wouldn't be a realistic scenario.

I mean like do you actually put forth the effort to make her cum, or do you just plow her and only care about yourself.

2. infinite.purple

infinite.purple New Member

not having this fantasy myself, i don't really know much about it

but logically if it's the girl who has the fantasy of being raped, wouldn't she be getting off on it anyway, regardless of effort? :dunno:

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

If i were to have a rape fantasy, id be that good.

its a FANTASY. realism has no place. you cherry pick which elements you keep.

You ever want to be a racecar driver? You ever actually imagine what its like to be in a 100 degree cockpit wrapped in nomex for an endurance race that you have absolutely no chance in hell of winning no matter how amazing you might be?

edit: don't forget the lucky group of girls that can get off from just about anything.

4. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:werd: I doubt many people care to do it exactly as how a real rape is. when I do my version of rape fantasy, I moan out of pleasure during the sex part. Would I do the same in a real rape? no I'd probably scream and cry if the situation was real.

5. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I voted no, but the real answer is yes and no. Typically in a rape fantasy, I'm only interested in having my way with the girl while she resists. There are times where the act of forcing someone to cum against their will is also appealing. I mean the concept of control is deeply ingrained into the rape fantasy and what greater control is there over a woman than making her cum?

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

GEEZ.

Replace "have a rape fantasy" with "act out rape scenarios because it turns both of you on."

Sorry to be so confusing.

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you still are not making any sense.

when you "act out rape scenarios because it turns both of you on." normal people still do not do it with absolute gritty authenticity as the goal.

Its playing.. make believe... you don't have to make sure the female has no fun for the sake of realism. Its completely ok if real rapist would not approve of the honesty of the dramatic portrayal.

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

ugh.

by "rape fantasy" i mean "the people who engage in rape fantasies with their partners." chicks talk about it in like half the threads here so i know they have them.

now obviously the people are enacting them with some degree of realism because otherwise it would just be regular sex.

so im wondering if, for the people who do engage in said fantasies, does the guy (either YOU if you're a guy or your SO if you're the girl) spend the time to ensure that you have an orgasm (meaning specific clit stimulation and/or gspot stimulation and/or whatever), OR is it just the guy holding the girl down, having his way with her expressly for his ow pleasure until HE cums. any pleasure had by the woman is incidental or situational (eg. "being turned on by the rape scenario/fantasy itself" as opposed to actually physically being stimulated specifically to bring about an orgasm as you would during a "normal" sex session).

i didnt think it was that confusing of a question.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I think i answered it when i said you cherry pick which elements you like. If can go either way. some girls are going to want it to end up being pleasurable, others probably find the idea of being used with no regard intrigueing. Some guys would probably like the idea of giving no consideration and others would enjoy scenario of being so unresistable that even under forced circumstances a girl couldnt resist

10. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

This. It varies from person to person. I think there is actually a rape thread in FS if you wanted to poke around and look. The dude wanted to dress up and break in his house I believe.

11. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Dont be dumb.

If you have a rape fantasy, or if acting out rape turns you on, I dont think you are looking for PTSD and a torn vagina. I dont think anyone who isn't mentally ill has a true rape fantasy, they have a taken advantage of by force fantasy.

12. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

In otherwords, I dont think when girl tells you she has a rape fantasy that she wants you to plan with your buddy for him to randomly pop up out of nowhere while she is walking to her car late a night and then tape her mouth and hands, spit in her face, and then dry fuck the shit out of her, kick her teeth out, and leave her to rot on the side of the road.

But when I think of rape, I think of rape. Not too fucked up to remember I was fucking rape.

If a girl ever wants me to carry out a rape with her, I'll take her out to dinner and drop a roofie in her drink.

13. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

For once, I am not the one overanalyzing something in a thread.

14. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I would say yes, she should cum or else it's no fun (especially if it's the woman who has the fantasy)

15. Toxica

Toxica New Member

You can do the rape fantasy up until she cums. Throw her on the bed, tie her up and cover her mouth, fuck her brains out, ect. It can be just like rape up until the ending.

16. thunderbird

thunderbird New Member

one chick let me do it, and she seemed to be into it more than I was. got off a few times with me just plowing that shit.
    whore's are weird

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

So is grammar :mamoru:

18. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

didnt specifically try to make her cum (oral, playing with clit) but she did anyways because she cums from sex.

19. Guvnor

Guvnor NYM3 and Me

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didnt know chics fantasize on being raped. Yet an actual rape is life ending..."I dont wanna live anymore :wtc::wtc:".

20. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

a lot of women like the whole "i'll throw you down and take what i want" aspect of sex. Rape fantasy is just taking that road down a little bit more.

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Read "My Secret Garden" by Nancy Friday.

22. Pounce

Pounce New Member

Curious, how common is this fantasy? Has anyone done a poll before?

23. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I find it really hard to imagine Falconer enjoying a rape fantasy :coolugh:

24. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:werd:

Falconer, antihero answered your question: people who do rape fantasies aren't going for 100% realism; so yes, the guy MAY WELL focus on the girl's pleasure.

25. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

:dunno: I guarantee you I'm one of the most sexually... uh... "explorative" people on this forum.

...with the exception of weird shit, like putting anything in my ass, or anything involving other dudes, or the weird stuff they like in FS (no offense) like C&B torture device or remotely controlled chastity belts or M/S play in public, or anything involving shit and/or piss, etc.