LGBT For those of you that live in the L.A. area...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Matitulo, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Matitulo

Matitulo If sexy never left then why is everybody on my shi

Where's a good place to live for a 22 year old? I have a job interview at the beginning of the year, and If I get it, I'll need to relocate near Beverly Hills. Also, the job doesn't pay well starting out, but it's easy to move up in the company, and I'll most likely be promoted within 3-4 months.

So, basically I need to find a cheap place to live near Beverly Hills where there's a lot of young people. Any ideas?

2. Digital_

Digital_ New Member

Westwood Village, you'll have to make due with an efficiency if you want it to be inexpensive (welcome to LA) but UCLA is near enough, and Santa Monica is not too far. Also the MTA and Big Blue (santa monica city busses) cover the area pretty well if you don't always feel like driving. West Hollywood isn't very far, and you're right next door to Beverly Hills. I've lived/worked all over the area and that would be your best bet.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...twood+village+CA&ie=UTF8&z=12&iwloc=addr&om=1

3. Matitulo

http://www.westwoodvillageapartmenthomes.com/

Is that them? It's amazingly close to the office I'd be working at, only 3 miles away. However, I'm currently paying 650 a month for rent (in a 5 bedroom house), and it seems expensive to live there. Is that about how much it costs to live everywhere around there? Or can I find cheaper?

4. Matitulo

Yeah:sadwavey:

5. Digital_

Digital_ New Member

Hahah, no. Thats just one place. There are probably like 11ty billion different places in that area of town to rent. Expect rent to be high though it is LA and it is in the city... $1000-$2000 for most studio/1bed apartments in that area.

Welcome to LA.