For the wimmenz:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lad, Apr 3, 2005.

1. Lad

Lad Guest

We just had a discussion, me and some of the Marines where I am at right now. A rather loud boysterous general discussion and the subject:

"Women know in 5 minutes if they will fuck you or not"

came up..... I have heard it before, but never really paid any heed lol. But now I am wondering. Is it true?.... Do you know shortly after meeting someone that you will boink them or not?

2. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

i wouldnt say five minutes...
    but yeah, after meeting someone for the first time and getting to know them a little..sure why not.

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i disagree... believe it or not, ;), i usually don't think about it that much. :dunno: i'm weird tho, cause i base whether or not i want to have sex with someone with personality, not looks. :hs:

anyways... it takes longer than 5 minutes to really get to know someone, so for me i would say no.

on the other hand, if you piss me off within five minutes or i come to the conclusion i hate your personality (regardless of looks!), you're pretty much shit outta luck. :rofl: i guess you could say that i'll know within 5 minutes if i'm NOT interested in you.

4. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

6 seconds tops, for either sex. now that can change depending on what comes out of the persons mouth, but yep within seconds.

5. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Pretty much, true...Just on chemistry alone. The deciding factor is personality. Which may mean you aren't getting any anyways.

6. Fairy

Fairy New Member

I didn't know i would hook up with my SO until the day i hooked up with him:mamoru:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2005
  7. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i dunno, i walk around (at least when i didn't have a girlfriend) and it wasn't so much "oh, i'm gonna fuck her" it was more like "i'd fuck her given the oppurtunity". maybe some girls are like that, maybe some aren't.... who knwos. if i remember correctly, my girlfriend thought the same way when she first saw me =)

8. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

nope, i wouldn't say it's true. takes a bit longer for me to determine the potential for boinking.

9. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

I'd know instantly if you pissed me off or were too much of a dickhead that you'd not be getting any, ever.

When I've been in a relationship for a while, my radar shuts off. I've met people, got to know them, been friends, etc. without having one sexual thought about them at all. If the relationship is in the dumps or over, the radar comes back on and I realize I have hot friends all of a sudden :)