For The Ladies: Attraction

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Matrixballer04, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Matrixballer04

Matrixballer04 New Member

What physically attracts you to a guy? Height, hair color, hair style, eye color, his nose, his voice, the way he smells, the way he dresses, what?

I know that there will be a lot of different answers but I just want to see what really attracts women to guys. What drives you crazy about a guy and makes you want to be with them?

Thanks
    -Matt

2. RockChick

RockChick New Member

hands and ass
    I have a weird obsession with hands... its not about how clean they are or whatever... its just how they look in general... long fingers, I like to see the veins or whatever etc... :naughty:
    Well and asses... that is just... well :big grin:

3. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

I gotta say the same for hands for some reason. It's wierd but guys with girly hands turn me off.

I like tall and stocky..... :) A little chub can be cute and fine with me as long as they are healthy. They don't have to be ripped, toned is good enough. Muscle is nice but not real important.

I'm pretty short though at 5'1 1/2 so it's not hard to be tall around me. I do like a guy who wears a nice cologne. (NOT MUSKY THOUGH). I'm more for the guys with dark eyes, dark hair usually... but thats not a must. I prefer a guy who dresses nice, very crisp - clean cut and polished. Well groomed. But as long as he's not dirty and looks repsectful I'm not real picky about that either.

I also tend to notice a guy who wears watches. Probably most importantly I love quirks, I like someone I can be me around and accepts mine as well. Someone who is funny is definately a bonus!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2005
  4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

In my opinion, women will tell you all sorts of things attract them, but when they meet someone they are extremely attracted to, they seldom know exactly why.

Its a combination of everything.

Take that for whatever it is worth.

5. Epiphany

I can agree with that

6. C4172

C4172 New Member

Normally, with the guys I've dated, I'm not physically attracted to them at first. It's mostly they're personality that peaks my interest and then I start to notice physical attraction that I didn't necessarily see before. (I'm not really into obviously gorgeous guys) Also I like clean cut and sophisticated styles of clothing. Good smellin' guys definately catch my attention. :)

7. Mojo

Mojo New Member

for those women who said hands, how about hands that have callouses* on them? its from weight lifting:hs:

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: my hands (mostly fingertips) get dry skin a bit from working with harsh chemicals on a regular basis (detailing cars) and sometimes even lotion doesn't completely fix it up. :noes:

9. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

i love smiles and eyes. but its mostly a personality thing for me. as long as i click with the guy its good

10. timmythegoat

timmythegoat Jenny sees you

Good forearms.. Don't know what it is, but forearms where the veins are visible and theres muscle definition is killer (helps if that vein quality blends into the hands too). I second the long fingers as well.

And a ripped back ftw! :bowdown:

11. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Speaking as a short, squishy guy with too much body hair, skinny arms, and small delicate hands...

:wtc:

12. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

well i possess just about every physical trait listed thus far.

it helps, but not that much. You've still got to go talk to them :)

13. playful kitty

playful kitty Cougar-In-Training

Initially, from a physical distance, I'm very attracted to three things: eyes (the more expressive, the better), height, and hands. :love:

Up close, I'm very susceptible to smell. I love the way most men smell---I have a very physical reaction to pheremones---but certain mens' scents just drive me absolutely crazy. And I'm not talking about cologne, or body lotions; I'm talking about the raw, musky male scent that emanates from the pulse points...the neck, the armpit, the stomach and groin area....

:love: :hyper: :embd:

14. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

join the club :hug:

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

goddamn, that's hot.

16. Half-Pint

Half-Pint will you give in to me?

I love long dark hair, or bald, depends on the guy.. some facial hair.. guys taller than me, a nice smile, deep voice, brown eyes, quiet, intelligent..

But personality the most. There are guys who, to me, are great looking, yet I don't actually find them attractive since they're arrogant, loud, rude, too full of themselves, etc.. but there are guys who don't fit my 'description' who I've found incredibly attractive purely because of their lovely personality. Once I see that I begin to see all the little things about them which make them so incredible :hs:

17. brandnewlow

brandnewlow New Member

hair and the way they smell..

18. Epiphany

Depends on how bad... I don't like real dry rough hands but some callouses also means he's a hard worker (as in not a slacker) i.e. has ambition and goals and that is a good sign. ;)

19. Matrixballer04

Alright.....Im not really that old and I don't know how old the women in this thread are but....I am 16 so we will see....

I have posted my picture on www.hotornot.com and was rated a 6.8 So I guess thats ALRIGHT.....Not great...but yea....

Anyways...heres how I look.... I am 6'1 (maybe taller) and weigh 243lbs. Now before you go and start saying "What a fatass!" Here is a picture of me. Not a good one but its all I got. I am a little chubby. Not really chubby...but just a bit. To help you realize how big I am, I wear size L-XL shirts, and wear 36" waist jeans....

[​IMG]

I have sorta medium length wavy dark brown hair, I have bluish green eyes...You cant tell if they are blue or green...I do also wear glasses. I have big hands and you can barely make out some veins running down my arms and on the backs of my hands. I also wear one of the BEST smelling colognes out there. Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani. As for clothes go...I like to be sorta well dressed. I wear American Eagle and Aeropostale Polos, and vintage Aeropostale Jeans.

I have also been told that I have a GREAT personality. I get along well with anyone I talk to (after I get to know them a bit), and I am always very nice. I am never loud, and act full of myself.

One flaw about myself is that I am rather shy and tend to not talk much when new people are around me.

So from what I have told you about myself....Would you consider me attractive, unattractive, or just meh.....

And please be 100% honest. Don't try and lie cause you think it may hurt my feelings. Chances are, I will NEVER see any of you guys in my entire life. So just tell the turth.

Thanks
    -Matt

20. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

:rofl:

21. Matrixballer04

:squint: ?????

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you get lumped in with all the other "nice guys"

unattractive girls will want you, but thats about it

As you get older, its just going to get worse. As a nice guy myself in high school, I got decent girls because I was very outgoing and often the center of attention. As you get older the girls just aren't attracted to "nice guys" period.

23. Matrixballer04

Hmmm makes sense. Right now in school...Only the fat and ugly or just plain ugly girls like me. I have had 2 decent looking girlfriends....but they didnt work out.

So what would you suggest doing? Being obnoxious??

24. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

no, don't be obnoxious

i'd start with improving your social skills. Become the type of person who can strike up a conversation with any stranger

25. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

see i would think calloused hands would mean dead end blue collar dead end job type more than it would ambition and goals. I have about as much ambition as I'd find comfortable in someone else and no matter how many hours i put in at the office or the lab the keyboard and items I have to use will never give me calloussed hands.