for the girls out there would u get mad if....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bobbydigital, Mar 18, 2005.

1. bobbydigital

bobbydigital Guest

alright heres the scenario i live in pa originally from md im here for school. My gf goes to school in va and is originally from md. Shes on spring break and mine is next week so they dont match up. We both make good efforts for us to see eachother either shell come up here or ill come down there especially if i have work. Today i had class at 7-230 with a few breaks but was still a long day. She went to dinner with her parents and has been hangin out with her friends i was supposed to leave my house at 930 tonight. I layed down at 730 setting my alarm on my phone, putting the phone right next to me, and turning the tv down to make sure i heard the alarm or if someone tried callin me. Well she called me at 1030 and i was supposed to leave my house at 930 but i fell asleep.. So i got yelled at by her and i ended up yelling at her not losing my temper any more since i dont care and wanna break up....but would u ladies be mad and take it out on me or jus be dissapointed but still understanding?

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I think I would be more mad at the fact that you want to break up and simply dont tell her that.

3. bobbydigital

bobbydigital Guest

*i guess i am playin games then.....damn i am*

4. FireIce

FireIce New Member

I don't really understand the first post.

5. Fearan

Fearan Guest

If you say you're gonna go somewhere and you don't, there's reason to be pissed. And you're a coward for playing games like thatt btw.

6. Ryuhei

Ryuhei Oh gawd

I think it's understandable that she got mad. If it were me I dunno if I woulda yelled but if you want to beak up with her and aren't saying it, maybe she has more to yell about than you not doing what you said you would. You made it worse by yizzelling back. That NEVER helps. Break up with her if you want to. Things will only get worse/uglier/harder to get over if you don't.

7. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Yes. You don't deserve her.