MMA For the gents that use Stream TV

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Rodthrower18, Mar 5, 2006.

1. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

For those of us that are willing I propose that we rip the streams and bring them to our fellow cagegoers since some dont have access to THE tracker, granted I dont know much about seeding torrents but am willing to give it a shot. Also it'd be kinda cool to get updates if an event just pops up and noone really notices it(which apparently routinely happens), or in the case of yesterday where you have 3 diff events on at one time etc.

2. RMarks

RMarks New Member

if somebody tells me how to rip the streams I'd be up for it. I can't get streamripper to work, says I'm not authorized or some crap.

3. Rodthrower18

Rodthrower18 New Member

once you get the stream to load press stop on the actual stream, then press start on streamripper. If you want to watch the stream, once you have started the rip wait about 20 seconds for a buffer and go to "Play file" and go to the location that streamripper is storing the file and have it play, you will have a slight delay vs what someone else would have thats not using stream ripper but you get to watch it again :x:

4. RMarks

RMarks New Member

sweet, thanks