for the first time in my life my back is fucking sore and i don't know why.

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Hannibal King, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannibal King

Hannibal King OT Supporter

so i got to the gym and played 2 games of full court basketball before i lifted because my friends asked me too so i did. After i was done playing basketball I was fucking pissed because i was sweaty as fuck and kinda tired and i didn't feel like lifting anymore. I was going to say fuck it and keep playing basketball but i decided to suck it up and go work out. I did my usual routine of back except i was half-assing it and dragging because i was tired already. I was going lighter than usual but i was using proper form and squeezing my back like there was some soaked titties on my back so the juices could run down my ass crack. lulz and behold today i wake up and my back is sore to death. I don't know if it was the cardio beforehand or me going light. But man this shit fucking hurts. Never had a sore back before.

2. Hannibal King

Hannibal King OT Supporter

i should add, i do always squeeze my back when i go heavy it's just that my reps are usually faster because the weights are heavier, but this time i was doing each reps kinda slow.

3. grimstone

grimstone magic murda bag OT Supporter

sounds like delayed onset aids

4. shadi

shadi New Member

whenever I play basketball after a long time off my back is always sore. The reason is because you are hunched over for periods of time when playing defense. If you play again this week or sometime soon you should be fine.

5. whoismrskantz

whoismrskantz Active Member

my back does the same thing after I play basketball after a long break. it's just a combo of the running, jumping and leaning over.

6. TFunkadelic

TFunkadelic One Nation Under A Groove

My body fucking KILLS the first day playing ball after a long time away. Everywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.