For the chicks...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by multiplexor, Feb 6, 2006.

1. multiplexor

multiplexor Intellectual

I'll be straightup... I'm just wanna know exactly how you would feel if you're bf asked you... just like that... if you would do them a favour and go down on them... just 5 minutes type thing...

how would you take it... ie: you'd feel like doing it... you'd feel like that's not how it should be asked/approached... feel like your bf is treating you like almost like aprostitute, and figure he should be paying you... etc...

just curious...

2. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

i don't think asking is a problem :dunno:

but if he keeps asking, and asking, over again, then it's sort of a turn off for me

3. 5.0 Stanger

5.0 Stanger New Member

did he pay you?

4. multiplexor

multiplexor Intellectual

lol i'm asking cause it's like the first time i ask her in 6 years... and she replies back with it's not appropriate, is she a girl you can just ask that too... should i be paying her... i'm like wtf...

I rarely ask her for anything... anywho... i'm just curious if i'm in the wrong for asking... i know if i kept asking yeah... but shit even sex i never ask for and only get like once every 3rd week...

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

straight up asking is, imho, the best way to approach the issue.

however, you may not want to approach the issue for the first time (or first time in a long time) in the heat of the moment. try talking to her in a neutral situation, about what each of you want, or may like to try in bed.

i personally enjoy giving head. i dont think you were in the wrong for asking her. if shes really prude, i can see taking offense to it, but you two have been having sex, so i dont see that as being the issue. unless it is :hsd:

6. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

you know some girls don't like for you to just ask them. I would think that most girls are ok with it. You need to know her a little better. If has been that long then you should have had a idea of what she was going to say. Also when and where did you ask her that can play a part in it.

7. vintel

vintel New Member

If you've been with her for 6 years and you don't feel comforable asking for a blow job, something is wrong.

8. multiplexor

multiplexor Intellectual

yeah... true... she's just very unpredictable in terms of knowing is she'll get upset at something or not... lol it's fucked up...

9. ebbnflo

ebbnflo REAL- LAOT Hermit

Mine pretty much asked like that rather frequently. Meh... I don't usually mind him getting to the point because otherwise, I might not "get" it. LOL
    It's not my favorite way of being persuaded, but it's usually not that big a deal. It makes a difference though, if he's been treating me crappy or ignoring me all day or something and THEN just asks for a BJ... that is NOT at all seductive, KWIM? LOL So, if you are going to flat out ask, be sure you have been kind, and attentive to her up to that point, and that you are CLEAN. NO asking her to go down when you have FUNK BALLZ.
    (and of course ladies should have the same respect.)
    My .02.

10. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I actually agree with this.
    It could also be your approach to it though. If you are just asking her to please you without giving anything in return, I can see how that could be a turnoff to some women.
    Personaly, I'd think it was hot if the situation allowed me to do that and my husband asked me to do that for him. BUT we also have complete trust in each other and are fairly open sexually with each other.

11. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Ok.
    You have been with her for 6 years.
    You only get it about once every three weeks.
    She says that it's "not appropriate".

OKAY :wtf:

Something is not right with this picture at all.

Here is the thing.

Most women automatically think that if the penis goes in the vergina and he climaxes, that she is satisfying him.
    Most think that if they spread their legs and lay there, they are entertaining.
    Most women need to get this idea out of their heads.
    Just because they give it up, open up, and lie there, doesn't automatically mean they are good in bed.

Maybe you should tell your girlfriend of 6 years that she doesn't satisfy you and that she should step up to the plate. CAREFUL!!!! She will respond back in haste and the tables will turn on you. Respond saying that at least you are willing to spice things up a little and willing to try new things, whereas she is being selfish in bed.

12. Mabbie

Mabbie New Member

6 sears and you have to ask and then get shot down!
    Sounds like you got yourself a prude.
    Guys deserve the occasional bj, ya know what I mean.....

13. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Oops, posted that in the wrong thread

Last edited: Feb 7, 2006
  14. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

next time tell her to STFU and suck it bitch.

but seriously if she is doing that now and you are NOT married what's gonna happen if u do get married. I see no BJ's ever in ur future. ha ha

15. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

It sounds like you are dating your mother! :wtf: Having to ask permission for a BJ? What else do you have to ask for?

I think what really is going on is that she is over controlling and you probably don't have a lot of sexual chemistry. What this means to me is that you are probably looking for a reason to break from her and find someone more in line with how you feel. I know that when I was married to my ex-wife things were the same way. I finally realized that she was over-controlling and I was completely passive. Relationships like that don't really make either partner happy, in my opinion.

So ... are you asking to find out if people think you should dump her? Because I would recommend it... it worked out great for me.

16. multiplexor

multiplexor Intellectual

word, my problem is i'm very passive... although i made a resolution this year to be more open and just express more...

Indeed she can be controlling... where she'll ask for massages on her neck frequently... it's the first time i ask for a bj in years... last time was probably a year ago...

I ask and she said something about not being able to ask like that... there should be chemistry...

my passiveness must end... i will agree, i won't deny that....

17. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Passiveness is a curse of immaturity. Think about it this way: Relationships are give AND take. Next time she asks for a massage, ask her "What do I get if I do?" Now, of course, with her she'll get all pissy and shit, which is why you need to dump her and move on. So, if she says "Nothing." you tell her "Hey guess what? That's what you're going to get, too."

Passive = childlike. If you want happiness, you have to learn to be an adult, make adult decisions, and ask for adult things - and get them. If she "corrects" you when you ask ("she said something about not being able to ask like that") then you have a controlling woman. You could, of course, correct HER by telling her "Hey, that's totally selfish and I'm not going to put up with that any more." Don't blame her, don't accuse her, just tell her what you will or wont accept. It'll soon be time to go find a new woman, of course, because she won't like that... :hsugh: but who cares? She's a control freak, and no man can make her happy until she finds someone to control HER.

I learned this lesson after TEN years of having a crush on a woman and giving her massages, all that BS, and then one day after getting heat exhaustion on a ski trip I asked her for one. I was in serious pain, too. She scoffed and said "No way!" I realized I was a sucker. I never talked to her again and she never figured it out. Dumb bitch is now a total fattie and single, because I was probably the only guy who had truely liked her ... until I figured it out.

18. multiplexor

multiplexor Intellectual

thank ot, i will note all this...

as mentionned above... i'd like to change my passiveness...

my problem is that i'm either full happy or full pissed... my passiveness is partially there because i know that ifi get pissed/upset then i get totally pissed... i can't seem to find a middle ground... i'm very black/white.

thus i act passive because it's better than just exploding and further damageing something....

but i have indeed told myself that this year i must change this.

Thanks OT, keep the advice coming :big grin:

19. Reign

Reign Banned

Mother fucking werd.... the last girl I was with, she got really into to it. I know she did, she contracted so hard on an orgasm it pushed me out of her. Hot as shit. She also left bruises on my chest because she was biting me, and clawed my damn bicep... best sex I've ever had.

On the subject, no there's nothing wrong with asking. I asked my GF of 2 months if she would.