For fans of the infield videos... another day game video...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ptwiggens, Feb 9, 2008.

1. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djrfI5wPu7Y

If you aren't into this stuff... just stay out of the discussion.

To all who actually want to discuss:

These videos are really cool... they really show the big differences between day game and night game. You can tell from the criticisms they receive, and their response to them is right... anyone who has done any day game knows that stuff that would normally not work at night is perfectly fine during the day. Discuss.

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

3. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

day vs. night game difference overrated -- there isn't a big enough difference for it to really matter -- not to say some people aren't better at one more than the other

he did well, but spoke fast

Should have instadated. In a mall, she's complying and responsive, and they're standing in the middle.

It won't take long (luckily he was only there for 3 minutes) for her to realize it almost looks socially awkward. He asked about jeans. So go look at jeans! Or at least pretend like you're on your way! And bring her!

The thing that's so important about meeting someone new is that you need to align with them and bring her off her path. They met at a certain spot, chatted, blah blah, got number, and left. But did her day change? Did she even take a seat somewhere she wouldn't normally have? Or was it just as if she stopped to tie her shoe and eventually kept on her path?

I hate analyzing pickups, because what works for you works for you. I suspect that she was curious about him. Because he even had a line for her asking him about his "lines".

OK but I'd rather he pursue that instead of go to the dreaded phone.

4. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

agree with blackice. also keyboard jockey comments are hilarious lol i just read this one under the video and i love it

roflmao. it would be REALLY awkward to go on a day 2 with her knowing that he likes her :rolleyes: