for all of you xterra owners

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by poonmonster, Mar 6, 2002.

1. poonmonster

poonmonster OT Supporter

2. Platnum Toof

Platnum Toof Guest

Dude, I dont think its the truck, but the driver. That was his first run....this has been brought up many times on many boards.

Cant blame the truck for driver knowledge. :rolleyes:

3. nucl3ar

nucl3ar Guest

I posted that on jeepsunlimited.com awhile ago and the owner actually ended up coming to the board to explain himself. He admitted he was a very inexperienced driver. However I have never seen someone quite this bad. I know you have to start somewhere, but damn, he started off on the bottom of the ladder.
    The Xterra is also not the best off-roader in the world, but I will leave that for a different discussion.

4. AggieZR2

AggieZR2 Now AggieZQ8

Yeah, umm... that is just dumb. First of all the Xterra is about the last vehicle I would want to wheel. My favorite part was "you are in 4low right?" like it makes a difference for him.:rofl:

traction ownz him.

5. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Guest

:rofl:

I love the smell of burning clutch in the morning..

what a tool. how do you fuck up on level (sort of) ground??

6. AggieZR2

AggieZR2 Now AggieZQ8

Hey Thunderbear, I like your avatar here much better than at ZR2.com:bigthumb:

7. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Guest

I like this one too.. specially since this is the last place I can have an av, a big sig, and custom user text..

8. SycoPhant

SycoPhant Get out my way

That guy's just a jackass for wheeling w/ a stock truck through rough terrain.

9. dragon1976

dragon1976 Guest

Check out www.gonemoab.com and www.xterraownersclub.com/gox for more videos on Xterra's.

The Xterra is not the best off-roader ever made, but it can truly hold its own. Add lockers, a lift, and it is pretty much ready for almost anything.