TAT foot tattoo healing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by monkeymunzey, Mar 11, 2007.

1. monkeymunzey

monkeymunzey Guest

I know a couple of you guys have tattoos on the tops of your feet. does this take much longer to heal because of the location and the amount of rubbing in that area?I want to get one but thought it might be better to wait for summer when I can wear flip flops :(

2. LocoStrange

LocoStrange New Member

That would probably be the best choice.... waiting to wear flip flops :o

3. monkeymunzey

monkeymunzey Guest

yeah...I know I should wait. I'm just impatient!!

4. Tron

Tron New Member

my mom has a tattoo thats kinda on top of her foot and goes down the side, it has rubbed out a bit since she got it done because of her work shoes, as for waiting for flipflops i think you would be better off waiting

5. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

. on waiting. i understand being impatient, but this is an investment you'll be living with for the rest of your life, so you want it to look the best it can, and that means taking VERY good care of it. wait until you can wear flip flops.

6. joy division

joy division New Member

I've got a large-ish piece on my foot- thing swelled up like a cunt for 2 days...then it was fine...no rubbing off yet or any discoloration.

Pain was a bit but its such a small area that it doesn't really matter- I am a skinny person without cankles so its all bone down there for me...hence the swelling (I could fit it in a really really loose skate shoe). Feels really weird to walk the first couple days.

flip flops are for hippies, fuck them...

7. monkeymunzey

monkeymunzey Guest

I was waiting for you to chime in...I liked what you have on your foot.I talked to the guy and I'm going in next week to get it done. Its going to be a little smaller than a tennis ball, and he said I will be fine wearing shoes as long as I don't cinch them down like a football. thanks for the input everyone.

8. SmokeDog420

SmokeDog420 New Member

fuck you too bro :squint:

9. warped_mind

warped_mind New Member

i got one at the end of last summer... i wore flip flops for most of semester, but even then it rubbed and faded pretty bad... you have to take pretty good care of it

10. Flac0

Flac0 Custom User Title

I got mine done on Saturday. I wore flip-flops all weekend until Monday night when I went to work. It wasn't bad by then and so far no problems. I would suggest maybe around a time when you can wear flip flops for a day or two.

My brother in law got one on his foot and the next day he had wear shoes and socks for work. He had to soak his socks in water to get them off. Damn sock was getting stuck to the tattoo. And yeah it hurts then any spot on my half-sleeve on my arm.

Good luck.