foot pain

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Dannycam, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dannycam

Dannycam New Member

ive been playing alot of basketball lately and i seemed to have hurt my right foot in the process.

im left handed, so the only possible link to this pain would be from playing ball. anyways, the pain is on the rim of my right off, and especially under my fourth and fifth toe...

what should i do to ease the pain? how serious can this be?

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

MY FOOT HURTS LIKE HELL! lc

3. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

• If a bone is sticking out of your skin, do not try to push it back into your skin. It is better to leave the bone alone and cover the area with a clean bandage.
    • It is important to control bleeding from your injury.
    • Be sure to remove all anklets or rings immediately. It may be difficult to remove the jewelry once swelling occurs, which in turn can cause other serious problems, such as nerve compression or restricted blood flow. See an illustration of removing a ring that is stuck.
    • Try to free your trapped toe or foot if it is stuck in an object, such as a pipe, toy, or jar.
    • Splint your injured area without trying to straighten your injured limb. Loosen the wrap around the splint if you develop signs that indicate the wrap is too tight, such as numbness, tingling, increased pain, swelling, or cool skin below the wrap. A problem called compartment syndrome can develop.

Is it a sharp pain or dull pain?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.