SRS food addiction

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by paranoidandroid, Sep 18, 2009.

1. paranoidandroid

paranoidandroid New Member

hi everyone. for the past couple of years i have had a food addiction. i constantly want to eat and eat even when i am completely full. it has gotten to teh point where i feel strong withdrawal symptoms and food cravings when i dont get my fix, especially in the morning. i have decided that i am going to completely stop eating unless i have a strong appetite for food. the only problem is i get bad headaches, depression, lethargy, irritability, etc. when i dont eat frequently. anyone have any advice of how i could combat these "detox" symptoms, or do i just have to tough it out until they go away on their own? thanks!

2. sams0n

sams0n $ OT Supporter

try just eating three normal sized meals a day with no snacks. only drink water. you might try cooking the meals beforehand and putting them in tuperware containers so you dont have the temptation to over eat.

3. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

thats a tough one for me, too, because you have to eat. I found that an eating program works. If I do it.

4. Chitty Chitty Gang Bang

Chitty Chitty Gang Bang OTCC

I don't know if this will help... But for a week I swapped regular meals with a serving of a single green apple and a tofu square, and somehow the combination of the two would fill me. It was odd, but I cut down the weight I wanted to and felt too full to want to eat anything else. :dunno: