GUN Florida woman attacked by fox, then shot by husband

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Jul 26, 2008.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_momsatwork/2008/07/florida-woman-a.html
    MORRISTON, Fla. — Authorities say a Levy County man accidentally shot his wife while trying to hit a fox that attacked her.

The couple told deputies they spotted an animal in their yard Friday morning and went outside to see what it was.

The fox bit the woman on the left leg and wouldn't let go, so she told her husband to get a gun.

The man fired a .22-caliber rifle seven times, killing the animal but also hitting his wife in the lower right leg.

The woman was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.

--

bitch should of stood still. :mamoru:

2. Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry OT Supporter

:rofl:

I wonder if it was rabid or something. I've never been able to get near the Foxes around here.

3. crazynova

crazynova OT Supporter

We have Coyotes more than Foxes, but its the same deal. I was working at this house out on the edge of the desert that my dad is building, and before we had windows and doors, this one Coyote would come sleep in there during the winter. His cue to leave was when I walked in first every morning. I would see him running out the back as I came in the front.