FRK Flogging Fun

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lovely Atlantis, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

So I have discovered over the past few months that I LOVE being flogged. Just the sensation of the leather falls smacking my ass with a satisfying thud is so hot.

My most extreme flogging experience was just this past Sunday. We held a party for a bunch of people and later in the night once the couple of ‘vanilla’s’ left things started to get a little crazy. One of the guys pulled some rope out of his bag and the girls got tied up in body harnesses. Then later, after more people had left, this same guy (we’ll call him Ray) put me on the ground and took out his flogger. I gladly stuck my ass up in the air on my knees as he flogged me. However, I soon became so weak that I couldn’t hold myself up and collapsed into a lying position on my stomach. I loved how he would alternate between flogging hard and then rubbing or pinching my ass a bit or tickling my back and butt with the tips of the flogger. Part way through this the last girl left the party leaving only me, Ray, Bubba, and Tom. I entered such a deep subspace that I lost all track of time and what was going on around me. Apparently he flogged me for a full hour and a half!! It only felt like about half an hour to me! Afterwards I couldn’t even see straight or stand up. I just lay on the floor completely limp and in ecstasy. Eventually Tom helped me up and basically carried me over to a bedroom where we lay down on the bed and I tried to recover. He just held me as I slowly came down which was so nice. Eventually I managed to regain my strength to walk and was able to see straight again and made my way out to the other room to thank Ray and see him home.

So who else here likes flogging? Anyone else experience anything like the subspace I described (ie: loose all track of time and all muscle control and vision)?

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Wonderful!!! I love that feeling of not knowing how much time has passed. it always seems like i haven't been under (in subspace) long enough when I come up... and then they tell it's been like and hour or two.

I go into subspace for piercings, Floggings, long prolonged spanking and canings. I love it.

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Subspace?

4. Lovely Atlantis

Here's the description of subspace that I found when I googled it.

5. Phantom Empress

that quote is a perfect explaination.

6. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

i'd say it's really a mild form of shock.

7. Phantom Empress

it is

8. Lovely Atlantis

Yeah I thought it was a good explanation. :) I found it on Wiki

9. Lovely Atlantis

I had another great flogging session last Saturday! These are the resulting bruises:

[​IMG]