flirting with the friend trap again or could there be a possibility

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jackjohnson, Apr 7, 2005.

1. jackjohnson

jackjohnson simple as something nobody knows OT Supporter

ok so i met this girl from work about 4 months ago. we hung out a lot but she started to talk to some other guy from work. they hit it off, and i was just like oh well, screwed again.

so about a month and a half ago he dumps her and I got the traditional "omg-he-broke-up-with-me" phone call. we started hanging out more and i started to like her more. i felt a lot closer to her in a very weird way but I just kept convincing myself that it was another "friend" thing. well like a week later they get back together but we still hang out.

I always get to the point where im 99% sure she likes me just as a friend but something weird would happen- she'd hold my hand, or we'd sit a little too close, i'd fall asleep in her lap on a roadtrip. just very small shit like that.

we still do very harmless flirting and last night she was telling me she feels very insecure with her relationship with her bf mainly because of the first time he dumped her. yada yada yada. i dont want to say anything cause i know its all just in my mind

gah... i hate girls

2. brujito

brujito New Member

You are her friend. You have been put on the 'Friends List'. Move on.

3. Heyhey

Heyhey New Member

Sorry, I have to concur you are now on her friends list and you will not be getting with that any time soon if that.

Move on im sure you will find someone new, besides if she works with you what if things turned sour, plus atleast if shit hits the fan with some random chick atleast you wont have to worry bout seeing them at work the next day.

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

My problem was that when I got threw on the friends list I would stop talking to them. Its best to stay friends and meat new girls threw her.

5. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

yea....you're probably being put into "friend with advantage" list...she treats u like a friend...but sometimes flirt with u a bit to get some fun sometimes! Watch out...dont get youself into da wrong situation!

6. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Yeah man, when she holds your hand it's his hand she feels. Don't be fooled by little acts like that. Just be happy to have her as a friend. You'll be much better off that way.

7. Dr. Feel Good

Dr. Feel Good Yeah Baby This is All Part of a Routine Check up,

Abort repeat Abort...if she was interested she would have already fucked you

8. jackjohnson

jackjohnson simple as something nobody knows OT Supporter

yeah yeah. just so damn aggravating. i have so many "friends"

9. JustinH

JustinH New Member

same here bud, so many girl "friends"

10. sugarnspice19

sugarnspice19 New Member

Just let her know how you feel. It'll either turn out good (she likes you too) or bad (she likes you, but just as a friend). At least you'll know though, instead of having that nagging feeling of uncertainty.