Flirting: Who's the GURU here at flirting?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by driftwell, Jun 15, 2006.

1. driftwell

driftwell New Member

I wanna here some of your flirting techniques...

everything from conversations you use, to any games you might play, or even how you act.

I discovered one lately thats been really working for me with this girl that works at a restauraunt that I go to every tuesday. Basically... she has to greet everyone that walks in... so what I did to start the flirting was beat her to her greeting. I instead greeted her and remarked about how slow she was. She laughs and smiles... flirting has commenced. After I ordered she asks for my name (so they can call out my food when its ready) and in an overly sarcastic tone... i gave her a ridiculously obvious fake name. She laughs again. And no matter how hard she tried that day to get my real name... i never gave it to her. Its been weeks now... and now she's always excited to see me... and to this day she still doesn't know my name... and I always get something for free.

Another one I like to do with a girl that i'm dating... i'll get into a game of thumb war. And then get into a riddle... i hold her hand while i explain something about a rabbit that needs to cross the bridge, but there's a fox on the other side... blah blah.... "how does the rabbit get across?" She'll sit there and try to figure out (she can't cuz there is no answer) and finally after a while she gives up... and i say "oh there's no answer i just wanted to hold your hand".

I mean obviously there has to be some chemistry going on between you for things like this to work..... but you get the point.

So lets hear it!

2. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

I mean I'm a huge flirt but I don't really have a set conversation or type of banter to go for.. Just kinda happens. :dunno: If I could figure it out, I'd stop.. my boyfriend hates it. :o :mamoru:

3. driftwell

driftwell New Member

haha.... well yes i agree... flirting sorta "just happens"... and flirting just comes naturally to some ( i tend to find that sales people are real flirty)

but general principles such as never giving a straight answer (my name in the above example) should be consistent in flirting

4. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

I'm a total flirt, but i dont know how i do it... it just comes naturally.

it's gotten me into trouble on occasion too..

5. jonno

jonno New Member

pocodiablo

6. toezter

toezter New Member

i would tend to flirt with girls i'm not even attracted to. as stated above, it just happens.

perhaps your thinking too hard on what to say.

7. tominos

tominos New Member

i like the thumb wars holding hands idea. i don't know if that would work on older women though, maybe high school/college crowd only.

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Thanks.

I'm a crazy flirt. As mentioned, it just happens. It gets me into all sorts of crazy trouble all the time.

I guess if I had to describe it I would say that I call folks liars. Yeah, liars. So when someone tells me something I turn it around on them and say something like "You're so full of it, I don't believe you." If someone is doing something and not doing it perfectly (who does?) then I get on them for being too slow, or too busy, or something ... ANYthing that can be a tease.

I tease, poke fun, give folks a hard time, but I do it in a way that is WAY over the top.

Example that I can remember: Checkout line at grocery store. Item does not ring up. Thinking to myself ... "I bet every idiot says 'Hey, do I get it for free?' so I say "So how many idiots start saying 'Oh, do I get it for free?' and you think 'God, that same old tired line, I wish this customer would drop dead!' to the cashier. Of course EVERYONE says that so she laughs that I'm "in the know" so to speak. I then say something like "I bet you're trying to scam me, aren't you? You've rang that thing up three times and are going to steal the money after I leave, huh?" She immediately is shocked and replies that she'd never do that, etc., to which I say "No, you look like the criminal type. You know, green apron, name tag ... isn't employee theft the #1 problem at all stores? I think I need a manager over here." Of course now she is laughing, and we're just having a good time.

Over the top. WAY over the top.

There are no lines, there are no scripts. But when done right ... :naughty: I can't tell you some of the results I've gotten.

And looks have nothing to do with it. I'm a tall, thin, average looking guy. Most guys are much better looking than me, but I can out-do them almost every time.

Personality is king. Go get some. If you can't find it, check the dairy section.

9. Balzak

Balzak New Member

If you're at a party, and see some girls you want to talk to, go around and just have a GREAT time. Seem like you're having a blast - hell, actually have a blast. She/they will notice. Here's the tricky part: make sure you can see her in your peripheral vision, while you're talking to some buddies. When you laugh and smile about something, casually glance at her while she's looking at you while you're smiling. That should catch her attention. At that point, they may or may not walk up to you and talk.

I dunno, its worked several times for me.

10. Kirlain

Kirlain First world problems

:squint:

Enjoy the sofa.