Flirting question

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by oradii, Apr 28, 2005.

1. oradii

oradii www.oteampress.com

i have a hard time judging whether or not a girl is flirting with me… what are some of the things I can pick up on… this question is mainly for the ladies but fella’s can respond as well.

Talking about the 20-30 age range

2. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

Touching you.

3. oradii

besides the obvious stuff

4. Mogizide

Mogizide You want antidote, I got the poison.

...most of it IS obvious...
    Eye contact, teasing, practical jokes, laughing at semi-funny stuff, winking, finds any excuse to talk to you, always smiling, touches you back when you touch her, makes an effort to help you even when you don't need it, stands in your personal space..

..not as obvious...
    Positions herself so that she is in your field of view, licks her lips when she speaks to you, points her feet at you when she stands or sits, fidgits alot, leans in close to you when she talks, tests you, and pays attention when you show dominance..

ect,ect,ect...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2005
  5. oradii

nice man thx, anyone else?

thats exactly what i was looking for

6. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

that just means shes comfortable with you. my closest femael friends always touch me, dont mean sht.

7. SeeD

SeeD Lurker

its easy to over read into things like that. Alot of times i flirt with female friends and they flirt back. nothing sexual at all bc we dont have that kind of connection. Most of the time you can tell if it is a sexual type of flirt by the connection you feel.

8. oradii

im talking about in a very short amount of time

9. oradii

any more?

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

its usually obvious. But if you have the feeling at all that someone is flirting with you, whats the harm in flirting back, asking someone out? The worst thats gonna happen is that you interpreted things wrong and she's gonna say no.

11. oradii

nah i flirt big time but seem to have problems picking up on it...

12. BTA

BTA New Member

Just assume they arent and ignore any possible flirtings

It'll piss them off and they'll want you even more. Then eventually they'll just come out and say it.

13. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

That's a very tough technique to pull off, I have had it work both ways.

Last edited: May 2, 2005
  14. oradii

this is a very short amount of time though, prolly wont ever see the person again

15. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

If that's the case, it doesn't really matter if she is flirting with you or not, just flirt with her, and then when you go your seperate ways, it will all be memories.

16. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

hrm... or it could kinda like a "serendipity" or "a lot like love" moment... :dunno: :naughty:

;) for a guy, you sure think too much oradii...

17. Mogizide

Mogizide You want antidote, I got the poison.

Its not always easy to know if someone is flirting. I guess the best way to explain the process is fully so you know what you are looking for..

The way I see it is that when you are truly flirting with someone you are attracted to, you are playing around with the idea of being closer then friends would be, or "flirting" with the idea.. Of course, there are different levels of flirting.

The easiest way to flirt is by using body language. Everybody can usually tell the intentions of a person that approaches them just by their body language. When you encounter a lot of those signs I mentioned earlier, then you are witnessing the signs of interest coming to light through body language. What basically happens is that a person's body will flirt for them on its own. Its as if the body is letting your target know that you are experiencing the most basic attraction. This kind of flirting with body language is your own body's way of going over your own head.... the body is flirting with the idea of getting physical for you.

When you open your mouth and start talking, asking good questions, and joking around, then the flirting becomes a lot more personal. Flirting the right way gets a little tougher. Joking around and especially teasing says that you are at ease with yourself and the situation. Noticing things about your target and the situation you share shows that you are an observant person (read: interesting). Flirting in this way is supposed to prove to your target that you are interested in what makes them unique. It goes beyond a simple reflex of base attraction but the point is still the same. Only now you are flirting with the idea of being close and comfortable around this person.

Now, I see heavy flirting as flirting without the subtlies... This is where you flirt with specifics. You are still not 100% overt yet with your intentions but pretty damn close. This pretty much consists of you implying to your target what you want to happen and then looking for signs of approval. You do things like joke around with your target about how much they want you. Or that they are doing a particular thing because they want your attention... things like that. You make it known that you are flirting with the idea of acting on your attraction..

Friends usually joke around and hug each other but that isn't flirting. Friends are just displaying the normal signs of trust and affection. Real flirting comes with the implication that the relationship be much more personal... Nobody can say they don't know what the difference is between someone they are friends with and someone they have the hots for... You are just friends until one of you gets attractive and the other begins to flirt with the idea of something more... then the jokes become overt flirts..

Now who thinks too much? ;)

Last edited: May 3, 2005
  18. <Mark>

<Mark> A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut wit

Good post. I agree with almost everything you said because I can personally relate to everything you said. :bigthumb: Also, something Ive seen and heard more than once, watch to see if they play with their hair...and/or tilting their head to listen when you are talking. Mainly just watch their body language and you will be able to tell. If they seem to be interested the while time when you are talking then you at least have their attention. If they are looking around or only half paying attention then move on.

19. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

biologically people's pupils expand slightly when they are aroused by something they see... so if you notice them look at you and can see their eyes well enough see if their pupils expand... this can be really tricky to notice though... and requires some time/practice...but eventually you'll pick up on it

20. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Yeah could be...

'Splain "thinking like oradii"

Last edited: May 3, 2005
  21. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: :eek3: wow... if that's true, that's awesome.

22. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

truth i speak