SRS Flings - do you love them? What do you think of women who do?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by advertisingguru, Oct 8, 2009.

1. advertisingguru

advertisingguru New Member

What do you think of women who partake in casual hookups/flings? I'm talking about women who are respectable. Not the women who hook up with every and any guy but the ones who do it every once in awhile.

2. themolsen

themolsen New Member

what makes a woman respectable? and what is "every once in a while?"

3. advertisingguru

advertisingguru New Member

What I meant by respectable is well-mannered/gracious/sociable/looks after herself etc. By every once in awhile I meant a few times a year or something like that. I know I didn't mean every weekend.

4. themolsen

themolsen New Member

It's not my cup of tea. My values don't align with a girl who would ever hook-up with someone on the first night.

5. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

As long as both people are on the same page that it's just a fling and nothing else, I see nothing wrong. Have fun while you can, before you settle down.

6. borazhasleftthebuilding

borazhasleftthebuilding Lets Party OT Supporter

dont be too shocked by the amount that do it.

7. johan

johan Active Member

To me, that has almost nothing to do with a woman's sexual ethics.

Any decent, good looking, professional, educated woman these days will have all the attributes you described above.

And guess how many of these attractive, educated, professional, cultured, refined, thoroughly modern girls enjoy casual dating....which includes having sex.

8. blackbirdbeatle

blackbirdbeatle New Member

Are we talking about fuck buddies or one night stands? Because Casual dating and one night stands aren't the same.

It all depends on what the girl wants out of it. Some girls fuck random guys at the bar in the hopes that it'll make them want the girl as a viable relationship candidate. It rarely does and it's not like you can avoid those girls. You don't know until after the deed what her mindset is.

And from what I've seen it's the girls that fuck random guys all the time or even a few times a month (Or even once a month), that will send you to the penis doctor. Condoms don't protect against everything and it's not 100% foolproof, so the odds are against the girl hooking up all the time with randoms that she'll stay clean.

But I have no problem with women that like sex and who hooks up with people she knows and knows the history of. The last bit is the key here and is the deciding factor in whether I respect her or not (And I agree this method also has risks but is far better than the random hookup method if you don't want an STD).

9. PlayForBlood

PlayForBlood The rules, rules don't apply to you. You're specia

have no problem with them

10. 7960

7960 New Member

so you would *never* hook up with someone on the first night?

11. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I honestly don't judge anyone based on their libido nor how frequently they have sex. If a woman wants to fuck every man that comes along, awesome.....more power to them. In fact, I fucking LOVE women that are comfortable with their sexuality and like to have sex.

Do I consider how many partners a woman has had before I sleep with them? Depends....if I were drunk, unfortunately probably not. Now I say unfortunately because the risk for me catching something would increase dramatically by sleeping with such a woman. I certainly don't mean that in a judgmental way.

Setting disease issues aside, I honestly don't understand why so many people apply arbitrary rules to what is and is not an acceptable number of sexual partners. I fucking love sex and I don't see anything wrong with getting your freak on.....if both people are willing, go for it.

In fact, I think part of the problem in the USA is that we attribute so many things to sex.

When I was in my 20s, I dated women that were 5 and 10 years older than me. I fucked women who were in that same range and even some that were in their 40s and 50s. One of the MAIN reasons I love older women is because they just want to fuck all the time. They're more comfortable with casual sex, they generally don't get conflicted about whether or not to sleep with someone, they're less worried about being labeled a "slut" and they're usually open to all kinds of experimentation/fetishes because they've been more reserved when they were younger.

12. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

i would never sleep with someone the first night i met them, it's hard to find guys that feel that way though :hs:

13. delay pedal

delay pedal Guest

i have no problem with it, just get std tested on the regular

14. themolsen

themolsen New Member

Correct

I have done it before, but didn't appeal to me

15. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

As long as they are safe sexually, I don't see the problem at all.

16. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

Who cares? Everyone enjoys sex. There doesn't have to be a romantic attachment in order to enjoy sex. If she doesn't have a current significant other, and doesn't want anything more than sex with the person, who's to fault her for having a fling?

17. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

you've done it before but it didn't appeal to you? :rofl: So why did you do it?

18. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

so your values don't even align with yourself? :hsugh:

19. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

That's quite common for a person who makes that sort of claim

20. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Or, he did it before and that's how he learned he didn't like it.

21. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Personally, I can't handle one-night stands. I need to know someone better than that -- excluding the possibility of being irresistibly attracted to them, I suppose -- before I'd feel comfortable doing it on the first date.

And even so, I wouldn't be cool with only doing it once. If you like someone enough to have sex with them, it stands to reason you like them enough to hang around for a while and see what develops.

22. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

Well, I partially agree. If you like someone enough to have a one-night stand, it stands to reason you like them enough to be FWB

23. themolsen

themolsen New Member

how would I know if it appealed to me or not if I didn't do it...? :hsugh:
    :uh: WTF, I did it ONCE. Yes, that ONE TIME, they did not, and I learned from that experience and grew from there. Jesus christ...

24. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

Doesn't taking the Lord's name in vain not align with your values as well?

To say something appeals to you is to say that you find it attractive. You don't need to do something to find it attractive or unattractive.

25. themolsen

themolsen New Member

lol no not at all...this isn't religiously motivated

lol what? of course you do. the "idea" of it appealed to me for a while (and honestly still does sometimes), but the actual thing doesn't for the same reasons deusexaethera mentioned