FRK Flexing my writing muscles

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BingBingBing, Aug 17, 2009.

1. BingBingBing

BingBingBing New Member

I don't usually try to write (ie. never) but an email convo between my wife and I inspired me. So here it is.. There is no title though. Please critique content, style, etc.

It was about 7:30 when I finally opened my eyes from the night’s slumber. The faint hint of sunlight fell through the window onto your angelic face resting on my bare chest. I stretch my neck down to kiss your forehead, pausing for a moment to take in the floral scent of your long flowing hair. Despite my efforts to be subtle about it, your eyes open and I’m greeted by your glowing smile and soft sleepy eyes.
    “Good morning baby,” I whisper.
    You let out a low content sigh and lay your head back down, drawing randomly on my naked torso with your fingertip. Memories of the previous evening drifted in my mind as your loving finger artwork sent a tingling through me. Before long, blood was flowing faster through my body, awakening the lump between my legs. You take notice as the cotton sheets form a mountain and divert your attention to it. Your fingers gently venture lower past my navel. They glide beneath the sheets and encounter a pillar of flesh. An excited purr escapes you. I feel the sheets rise off me slightly as you shift you body over mine. Anticipation overcomes me, feeling your satin skin brush over mine. I start to wrap my arms around you but you catch my wrists and hold them above my head.
    “My turn to be in control,” you whisper with a smile. An image of last night flashed in my head of your breasts pressed against the window, me thrusting behind you with my fingers tangled in your hair. I nod in compliance and lay there obediently. You lower yourself gently until we can feel the heat from each other’s loins. Our eyes are locked on each other, communicating silently our bodies’ desires. My trance is broken by the heat of your pussy lips kissing the tip of my penis. The wetness slowly drips down my rock hard shaft. Instinctively I thrust my hips forward. You pull away faster, shooting me a look of playful discontent. “What did I tell you?” you quipped. I relaxed myself and let you take dictate the action. Slowly you lowered your hips until the head of my dick was snugly inside you. And you stopped. You held there and smiled as you could see how anxious I was to be buried deep inside you. You freed your left hand, holding both my wrists with your right. My eyes followed your hand as it moved toward the nightstand and grabbed your phone. You started pressing a few buttons and put the phone in my hands. I looked up and the camera was set to video mode. “Make sure you keep it pointed at me,” you ordered, and drove your pelvis down. The feeling had me bewildered in pleasure and following your command. I fumble for the record button as you sat up and rode me properly. You grabbed your luscious breasts, massaging them and pinching your nipples. I panned down to your pussy sliding up and down my shaft. Our fluids caught the sunlight and glinting through the camera lens. The recording stopped and I put the phone down. You lower down to me and pressed your juicy, crimson lips to mine. I savor our kiss. Our tongues dance in our coupled mouths. I break our kiss only to tell you that I’m going to cum soon. The only response I get is you staring into my eyes and grinning coyly, giving me a little nod. You start to grind into me deeper and harder. I can feel the pressure building. You whisper something in my ear, “fill me with your cum. I want to make a baby with you. Cum in me babe”. Hearing that put me over and I released everything inside you. The spasms in my shaft subsided but you kept bouncing on my semi-rigid dick. You arched your back and shivered a bit. I feel a flow of liquid run down from your pussy to my balls. You collapsed on top of me. “I love you. You’re amazing,” you let out. “You’re incredible. I wasn’t expecting any of that. I love you too.”

2. wicked blades

wicked blades New Member

What a very romantic story! I enjoyed reading this. Keep it up and write more! It can only get better with time!

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

WOOT... another writer!!!

4. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

very nice story. cant wait to read more from you.

5. BingBingBing

BingBingBing New Member

Thanks all for your comments.

6. e.pie

e.pie Active Member

hmmm this gives me an idea

I might have to try my hand at writing like this to email my wife while she is in iraq :)

7. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

nice story
    ...' i want to make a baby with you'...
    it sounds weird to me ...... but i never heard it before anyway