TAT Flesh tunnel for tongue

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mrrolf, Feb 13, 2007.

1. mrrolf

mrrolf New Member

I've got a 4g flesh tunnel in my tongue, 3/4" long. I'm wanting to go up to a 2g but can't find the jewelry anywhere. I got my 4g in Atlanta, but I'm in norcal now. Anyone know anywhere I can order (hoping to not make a custom order) such a peice? Or better yet, where I can find a shop in the Bay Area that has them in stock?

2. BuG vBi

BuG vBi New Member

wtf is that in your avatra

3. mrrolf

mrrolf New Member

a puddling (chocolate) wrestling thing I went to. I cropped the chicks head.

4. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

check out http://kaossoftwear.com/HTML_site/home.html they do silicone eyelets, probably the best thing for a tongue piercing. they have 10g and up, I just got one for my septum. check out the different diameters though you might want a long one. btw I've had eyelets in every stile they make (1st gen, 2nd, long etc) and the "skin" are by far the best looking, but the biggest they come in are 3/8ths, the "standard long" come in 0.325 wear surface (not sure if you were saying the eyelet you had was 3/4 or had a 3/4 wear surface) but ether way that should be long enough for you. if I were you I'd order a few in different sizes they all run about $5 each so no big deal.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2007
  5. mrrolf

mrrolf New Member

I'm looking for a 3/4 wearable surface tunnel. Thanks though.