A&P Fleetwood Mac in concert!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by yexy, Jun 6, 2009.

1. yexy

yexy New Member

My husband's uncle had tickets to the Fleetwood Mac concert and suddenly couldn't use them, so he asked if we wanted them an hour and a half before the show. Obviously, we said yes. [​IMG]
    The show was pretty fantastic, but there was a group of six very annoying, drunk, high-as-a-kite (God, they reeked) loudmouth teenage noobs sitting in front of us. Although, I shouldn't say sitting, since they kept getting up, moving, switching places, almost falling down the stairs, spilling their drinks...and talking. I don't think they even heard the music. Someone in front of 'em finally told them to shut up, and one of the girls got pissed and cussed at her. XD One of the guys kept moving his head right in front of my camera...I thought it was on accident until he started turning to look at me and laugh while he did it. I nearly smacked him. ANYWAY. Here are pics of Fleetwood Mac, not noobs! I got a few decent shots despite having to zoom in to the max. [​IMG]

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...6&l=f5aeabd7ed

Edit: Also, no PP work done on any of these...I took over 500 pics and just uploaded random ones when we got home. I'll work on a few today.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  2. themolsen

themolsen New Member

no Peter Green no care