A&P Flash questions......v.resizingallimages

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by nicklk, Dec 18, 2006.

1. nicklk

nicklk New Member

So I am doing a high res time lapse for a buddy of mine and when I import the images (600x540px) they are sized down to about 150x100 in the flash document.

How do I select ALL the layers and resize them as one??? I select them all, then free change it, but it only changes one layer, and I have 500 more of them!!!

Here is an image of whats going on:

[​IMG]

2. mind if I ask why you have the components window open? hehe

Are you trying to get your images to fit the stage? If yes just change the size of the stage. But I think 150x100 is pretty small for a flash movie. I know you're probably doing it that small to make load time quicker but dam that's tiny! I honesly don't know of a way to batch resize images in flash. Your best bet is to do a batch resize then import files back to the library.

Or just resize all the files outside of flash using a batch resize program, and keep all the same filenames, then highlight all the images in your library and right click and select update after you have already resized the images.

3. nicklk

nicklk New Member

Honestly dont have a freakin clue what the component window does lol, its just open all the time

The images are are already resized 600x450, resized and all.......

Then I create a a stage thats 600x450 @20fps and the file, import, file onto stage, click #1 and it puts all the files in on the stage........and its automatically making them this small:dunno:

4. nicklk

nicklk New Member

No one?

5. joy division

joy division New Member

6. nicklk

nicklk New Member

:fawk: Go take pictures of your Big Lots purchases!

7. Flash makes them small when you drag files to stage? Have you tried testing the movie? The images might actually still be 600x450. I never heard of images getting resized when they are brought onto the stage. :mamoru: I'll take a look in a few minutes after I finish a few things.