Flash Problems

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Skankin', May 17, 2008.

1. Skankin'

Skankin' We are Ginger. We do not forgive. We do not forget

I am using flash to listen to music off of myspace. The only problem is that it doesn't work on any of my computers anymore for some reason. It stopped working on my main Gaming Computer with XP and Firefox on it, I reinstalled it and then it worked for 10 minutes or so. I then tried IE7, and Opera, neither work. Flash works on every other website, but Myspace. I even tried it on my laptop running Ubuntu 8.04 with Firefox. This is confusing the heck out of me.

The only thing I can think of is that my DNS or ISP is blocking it for some reason. I use OpenDNS for some content blocking, only adware and phishing sites are blocked though and have been for some time. I also recently upgraded to DDWRT on my Linksys WRT54GS v6 but it was working for a few weeks. Any ideas?

2. Skankin'

It just says "Movie Not Loaded" and has a big white block where the music player would be.

3. Skankin'

Crap, it was my firewall, and I do not know why. I didn't Okay or block anything, it is Comodo Firewall Pro. That's weird. I disabled it and it works.