Flamesuit strapped on and tight: Messing around with a girl who isn't quite 18 yet...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LBFilmGuy, Jul 7, 2008.

1. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

Met her at a party about a month ago, we totally hit it off, exchanged #s etc.

I found out later she is still 17...18 in october. I'll be 25 in november.

The first night we talked it was obvious the sexual attraction was there and what we wanted to do, but I made sure it was clear that none of it would happen until she turns 18.

She is surprisingly mature for her age and has no problem with that...and it's actually exciting to wait until she is legal :mamoru:

There is NO way I will have sex with her before she turns 18, but should I refrain from kissing and fooling around, etc? I'm just not sure about the legality of that specifically...

Am I crazy? :o

EDIT: There will be nothing serious out of this...I do not want a relationship and she doesn't either. Of course you never know what could happen on her part, but I know I'll still be single come Oct/Nov.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  2. rnikec

rnikec JINGMAO

if you have the patience then go for it broooo!

3. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

I have no choice but to wait. :hsd:

4. Punky72

Punky72 New Member

I don't know about the legal aspect of that (but you really need to find out what the limitations are in your state!!!). However, if you are "fooling around" be very careful because that can usually lead to other things really quick unless you have tons of self-control.

I do have to commend you on making a very wise decision to wait until she is 18. Some guys are not that intelligent and have actually landing in jail because of it. It is refreshing to see a guy who is thinking with the correct brain...:mamoru:

As far as the age difference thing....well, I suppose you can not help who you are attracted to. Personally I would never date anyone that is 7 yrs younger or older then me for that matter. However, that is just a personal choice and to each his own.

Once she is 18, if that is still what you both want, go for it....this does not make you crazy.

5. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Age of consent is probably lower than 18.

6. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

I'd wait to make this judgement till I'd known her for a longer period of time. You've been 17/18 before - how mature were the girls you knew then? Even if she's "surprisingly mature" she's still not even 18 yet. How mature can she actually be? That probably has no bearing on wether you should fool around with her or not (though I think its good that you're going to wait till she's 18...) but gettting involved with a girl her age at your age will probably have some drama involved - do you really want that?

7. jonno

jonno New Member

as someone who has done this at 21... i can't fucking imagine doing it at 25. i dont care how mature the girl says she is (or maybe she really IS mature for her age) a relationship between someone that's 25 and someone that's just heading off to college is NOT going to work.

8. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

I'd say just don't get caught :dunno:

9. NCS

NCS Active Member

dont hope for a lasting relationship.

don't get caught.

just hit it anyway.

just fooling around probably wont get you jail time but i think its delinquency of a minor or something like that. read up on your local laws.

10. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

Not in CA, 18 period.

And since there is more then 3 years difference, it can be a felony.

And fyi, oral/fingering is considered sex as well.

STAY THE FUCK AWAY or at least be completely celibate.

11. knucks

knucks Active Member

As far as age of consent is concerned, Michigan is 16..but if you are 18+, anything with a 16 or 17 year old is still considered rape..
    Correct me if I'm wrong.

12. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Yeah, a lot of girls seem mature to me when I am thinking with the wrong head.

But hey, what's legal is legal so go for it. :dunno:

13. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:bowrofl: @ "she's surprisingly mature for her age"

God I love how guys always say that when they feel guilty and try to justify sleeping with a minor :mamoru:

Anyway, do you want sex or an actual relationship? Diesel looked it up and it is illegal. You can think all you want that she'd never rat you out, but it's ultimately up to you to decide if this girl is really worth the risk. I personally think it would be silly for you, a 25 year old to want a relationship with this, well, child. She's not even out of high school and most likely wants the cool 25 year old guy.

I'd say keep a tiny line of communication up with her until she's 18 and in the meantime find other women who are of age. You live in SoCal, hot women aren't really hard to come by.

14. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

and you really want to wait 4 months until she is 18? do you even know her well enough to know if you want her around you in one month?

i would just find someone legal NOW. if you are both still single in november, hit her up then

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Not worth possible jail time, court, etc.

Once she's 18, go for the sex, but please for the love of God don't get any ideas about having a relationship. She'd only be 18, no idea who she really is yet, going off to college, immature, etc...

And you'd be the weirdo 25 year old who is with a girl just out of high school...creepy.

16. GammaRadiation

Yep, and she'd be the dumb bimbo who thinks she is SOOOOO mature for snagging a 25 yearold. :hsugh:

17. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

who gives a crap what a little 18 year old girl thinks? I'm talking about real world, how other mature, adult men and women will view him.

Wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic, btw.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

Pretty sure he was being serious but sarcastic. I knew a ton of girls when I was in HS who specifically tried to date "college guys."

19. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

the judge doesn't care how mature she is for her age

20. GammaRadiation

:noes:

I was being serious, that is what she would likely think. Yet still sarcastic about it. Being in that age range, there is nothing more annoying than a girl who thinks she is above any other girl or guy because she is dating someone who is a little too old for her. Nothing screams dumb bitch like being proud of how old your SO is. :)

21. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl:

22. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

Women never try to reverse-justify their partners. Ever.

:hsugh:

23. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

24. jonno

jonno New Member

:rofl: very true

25. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I say don't bother. As mature as she may seem for her age she is still a child who probably does not have much life experience. Also, if you guys did have sex before she turns 18 her parents can press charges even if she chooses not to. Is she really worth waiting a few months for when you can find some one your own age?