FRK Flame Play.......

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Icecleric, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Icecleric

Icecleric OT Comix Crew

Hello to all

I am just getting together with an amazing girl who also happens to be the most compatible sex partner i have ever had.

She loves vinyl and leather, corsets and thigh high FM shoes, loves anal loves bondage and to be dominated and toys, is open to damn near anything ( only limits we have found so far is blood letting, scarring and hardcore pain)

One of her fantasies is to play with fire. She used to work at a strip club and saw an act where they did the torches and she rubbed them all over her body. She wants to try this and it actually turned me on instead of scaring me away. She has never had someone to realize all her fantasy's and she is the embodiment of mine ( a curvy, short, curly auborn haired, native skin bisexual wild woman who on our second night together we went all night with me coming 9 times A first for me!)

This woman flips my trigger more than anyone EVER has and I want to make her fantasy come true.

So suggestions? What to use? Where to get it? What precations to take? Tips?

Thanks in advance to any FSer's. I hope I can share the stories to cum......

2. Luciano

Luciano Guest

What precautions to take?
    Sounds awesome, but fire is hot. Best of luck and congrats on the girl.

3. Icecleric

Icecleric OT Comix Crew

Precautions like shave so no hair catches on fire.

She wants to feel it over most of her body. She likes her pussy slapped and wants to see a flamed baton rubbed on her pussy lips.

I need to know like what flammable stuff to use to let her feel the heat but not burn her.

And yes she is fucking amazing. Her mind is the sexiest thing but god damn she has a fine body and turns me on so fucking much......

4. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

I think you mean unflammable...not sure, might wanna try google, I"m sure there's sites there about it. Grats on the find, btw

5. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

6. Icecleric

Icecleric OT Comix Crew

No I mean something that will burn cooler. SOmething that will burn but not burn her. You know burn without sooting up the ceiling lol.

Shows how much i know.....

And yes she deserves MUCH :bowdown:

7. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I used to take alcohol, douse my hand in it and then light it... the alcohol burns off and doesn't burn the skin.... as long as you don't soak in it..

8. Icecleric

Icecleric OT Comix Crew

I knew you would have idea's...... Love to hear them.

I can't wait to read MB3K's and cherryfires or DoD...........

This is the first thing i deemed "freaky" enough to start my own topic in FS.

9. the closest i have been to flames and sex would be candle wax - allthough i did use a candle between my pussy lips once as a birthday suprise :o i am interested to hear more from others though too.

btw - sounds like you got a nice catch there ;)

10. Phantom Empress

Feel free to post. What ever YOU feel is Freaky, Go for it.. some of us may have done and others have not...

AS for the flame play, the alcohol thing I did as a kid. We used to call it wizard's fire. I've never used it sexually. done wax though, with is way fun.

but keep doing your research. I've seen fire eating and fire dancing shows, that shit is so cool... you should be able to find some good info on it.

11. Icecleric

Icecleric OT Comix Crew

This is what I just wrote her

"A pyrex glass dildo with an inlay that looks like flames dipped in rubbing alcohol, lit in the dark, on fire as soon as the flames start to flicker out I put the warm almost hot dildo in you........."

This is what she wrote back...

"wow. yeah, okay, panty soaking!! god damn. you are fucking hot. are you sure you don't write erotica?? and that would make a god damn HOT looking photo. mmmm. yeah. maybe I'll see if I can find one like that."

:x: :naughty: :bowdown:

12. copies this down and sticks it in her back pocket for later ;)

13. Phantom Empress

:bowdown:

14. xela

xela So say we all!

That does sound extremely appetizing! :yum:

15. Icecleric

Icecleric OT Comix Crew

I got a bowdown from PE.... WOW. if only you knew how many idea in my head come from your post :bowdown: to you X eleventy billion

16. Icecleric

Icecleric OT Comix Crew

Next e-mail

I am getting her hot literally

"I read that you can dip you hand in rubbing alcohol and light it without it burning you as long as you don't soak it. So here is the next phase of that fantasy......

I will take my hand and dip it in alcohol and run my lit hand over your erect nipples. I would pinch them as the flames flicker out. I will shave you smooth in the morning to give you time to not react from rubbing alcohol on freshly shaven skin. That night I will get you sopping wet with my tongue, sucking on you hard clit with my tongue curled like you like it, while sucking on it I will bite you just a little harder on your clit than I have in the past............ I will then drip alcohol from my fingertips across your swollen lips and on your tummy. I will then light my hand and ignite all the drops of alcohol with my flaming hand, I will rub across your pussy lips with wisp of flames from my fingertips. From there I will put the flames on my hand out with your dripping pussy.......
    All of this in a pitch black room with only the light from our flames providing light......"

17. xela

xela So say we all!

Hot! :naughty:

18. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

next email

As I"m slowly dripping alcohol on my hand, I fumble and the bottle squirts on my hair, I scream with pleasure as my entire head is lit on fire, I run in circles, playfully slapping the flames, trying to put them out, I tease you as I stop, drop and roll on the floor, trying to make the burn go away, you decide to join in by pummeling my head with a pillow, trying to make my fire die down, you quiver as the pillow ignites, a rush goes through your body as you watch me sizzle on the floor, you begin to massage my smoldering scalp with your fingertips, you know how much I love that...I look up at you in pleasure as flakes of my skin fall to the ground...I pass out from exhaustion and pleasure in your arms...

19. Icecleric

Icecleric OT Comix Crew

That was fucking too much!! I am laughing so much it hurts.......... :bigthumb:

Yes that is what i don't want to happen and why i wanted suggestions.. LMFAO..... I would use some of the nomex III and bunker gear I have to keep from lighting the house on fire and I would keep the flammable source out of reach so it woul not be dumped over and burn the house down....

FUCK that is too funny.... Game Over you win.......... :bowdown:

20. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

glad you liked it =P

21. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I used to talk to this girl on aim a lot, from another site, and she started telling me about how her and a few of her friends would enjoy fireplay with each other. One person would shave the other person where they were going to have the fire, then apply a small amount of alcohol then light it, then they'd use their own hand to gently carress out the flame. It turned me on so much I wrote my first ever erotic story for her as a thank you. (the story wasn't about fireplay though)

baneboi or dumb end user might have some great input on this, or dumb end user would know where to find the more detailed information you seek

22. CarterInsomniac1

CarterInsomniac1 New Member

You might want to practice with less vital parts of your body before you head straight for the naughty bits
    :eek3:

23. Shibboleth

Shibboleth teh mad Plato skillz

what about mini butane torch? You could probably touch parts of her for quick periods of time and at worst get a first degree burn (as bad as a sun burn). If she's not into something as painful as that maybe wax is better and/or some fun with rubbing alcohol? as for hair, definatley do not touch a flame to any part of her that has hair. maybe the best place to do this would be in a bathtub where her hair is wet, or maybe have her soak her hair in water. I know you might not be getting a flame near her head but hair's flamable =\

24. CarterInsomniac1

CarterInsomniac1 New Member

You could probably touch parts of her for quick periods of time and at worst get a first degree burn (as bad as a sun burn).

:ugh:

Sunburn on teh hoo-hoo? NOT GOOD

25. Icecleric

Icecleric OT Comix Crew

That tub or wet hair is a good idea. With her right out of a bath.....