LGBT fjdka;jfkdsp;a old people jfkd;ajfkd;sa

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RedGoober4Life, Dec 30, 2004.

1. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

[​IMG]

I was vehicle #2 :( My back is hurting and my neck is hurting and the other guy was 80 years old and he was driving a big van and it really wasn't very nice. I'm bummed out by it :(

2. spiffy_badrock

spiffy_badrock I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you.

Sorry to hear that, keep us posted, my dad was t-boned years ago in chicago by a cabbie.....I know how these accidents can suck

3. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

im sooo sorry you got hit by the old geezer.. :cuddle: :kiss: :hug:

there are four lanes in each direction : four lanes eastbound, four lanes westbound.. my dad was driving east.. some bitch, goin west, ran a red light, was going too fast and swerved.. hit a pickup truck.. she was in the far right lane goin west.. my dad was in the far right going east.. so she swerves, hits the truck, skids.. flies over the westbound four lanes.. over the median.. and straight into my dad.. my lil bro and cousin were in the car with him.. this happened in july and they're still going through therapy..

4. Cured

Cured Guest

Happened to me a few weeks ago. This asshat ran a red light, but the cop blamed me due to the fact that I was making a turn of questionable legality. . .

5. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

6. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Sorry to hear about that Red... Looks like older drivers have been a bane to us all.

I had a very South Park experience. The summer after my third year of college, I had just purchased my second car. I left my first car at my parent’s house... Less than a month after making this purchase, I'm driving down Rt 235 at about 8 in the morning, heading to work... Well, they have been doing construction on that road for as long as I remember. They had just added a median strip about 3 weeks prior. There was a relatively new Wa-Wa Gas Station coming up on my right side. Now, usually, I'm a speeder. For whatever reason, I was not this morning. I was going about 50.

Suddenly, a red pick up truck perpendicularly crosses all four lanes of traffic, attempting to make a left U-turn to head in the direction that I was coming from... Buuuut there was a median strip. The driver comes to a complete stop, occupying the 2 left lanes of traffic. Everyone shifts over a lane to avoid collision...but being as I was in the far lane, I still had a blocked lane. I slammed on breaks, but she had appeared so suddenly that there wasn't enough time to slow. I impacted near her rear driver’s wheel, and due to the combination of my breaking (my car's noes dips) and general aerodynamics of my vehicle, I wedged under her vehicle, flipping her over the median strip. I blacked out for a second or two, 'waking up' in time to see her being thrown out of her truck (she wore no seatbelt) and the it LANDING ON HER! My airbag deployed, and my seat belt kept me in place, but my cell went flying through the window. I went into shock, ranting over and over again, "why would she be so stupid...why would she be so stupid..." People in other cars ran over to me, asking was I alright. Met with my rant, they just tried to sooth me. The police arrived, and kept asking me, "Miss...are you okay...are you hurt?" [It kills me how people see perfect eyebrows and long hair, and instantly think 'woman'...] But I was still just ranting. So when he turned, I grabbed his cell phone and called my parents, screaming into the phone, "I just killed this lady!" My mom fainted before the cop took back his cell and could talk to her. My dad got on the line, and the cop told him what happened...and that I wasn't at fault. They were gonna take 2 hours to get there, so the cop asked me was there anyone else I could call. Someone, I called Ferron's job (I have never known that number by heart), and he really rushed to my aid, falling down a flight of stairs and twisting his ankle in doing so... (U Luv Me :kiss: )

The people who tried to sooth me gave their report. The lady was medevaced away, and Ferron arrived to see me in total breakdown mode. I stood starring at my car, totaled, clutching a book --that Ferron had purchased for me-- for dear life, and refusing to get into the ambulance, (still in shock) saying 'my parents are on their way, I can't leave'. They cops found my wallet in the wreckage, and gave it to Ferron. Upon seeing him, I had a gay moment and literally jumped into his arms, crying in his chest. He then took me home, and like a movie, informed me of some other drama that I had to resolve the next day... I spent the night in the hospital, but was released the next day, fine.

I remembered the cop saying that my car saved my life. So I purchased another of that model. The lady was in the hospital for 3 months. Her insurance paid me for my losses. She was 68.

7. RedGoober4Life

:(

I do have a mazda 3 2.3 loaner. toot toot

8. CoCo

I luv Mazda's... The first car I purchased for myself was a 626. I still have it. I never traded it when I got my second (or third) cars... My let my lil sister drive it occasionally. :noes:

9. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

10. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

im feeling extra happy today .. so here's my extra love and support for ya hon!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle:

11. CoCo

After all this Closet luv, are you feeling any better Red? What did the docs say about your back/neck?

12. WyldKat

WyldKat Come with me if you want to live.

Injuries? You should sue the bastard. At the very least you might get a settlement and at the most they might pull his insurance/license so he doesn't end up mowing down some kids or something. :p

Okay, maybe I'm just bitter some Q-tip tried running me off the road a few days ago. *grumbles about old drivers living in FL* (They need to seize their licenses when they decide to move down here.)

13. RedGoober4Life

I reached my angry epiphany today. I guess I'm feeling better. My friends went to Rochester and there isn't much to do so I've been thinking.

And thinking.

I will see if I need to go to my primary physician on monday.

14. RedGoober4Life

I would only do this to somebody if they were drunk or under some type of drug that they knew would impair their driving.

Or if they had some type of malicious intent.

15. Cured

Cured Guest

Christ, CoCo, that's insane! What kind of car were you in that saved your life?

This reminds me, there's a reason my uncle took away my Grandma's license. It's so shit like that wouldn't happen :p

Of course, the license removal was spurred by her third slow ticket in two months. . .

16. CoCo

...Dodge Intrepid. That's why I purchased a new one... I'm told the Intrepid's have impact beams that somehow utilize physics to redirect the force generated by the impact into the front end. Basically, from the cabin back, there is no damage. But the front end folds in on itself. It was wild to see.