A&P first upload criticism welcome

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Nateg6684, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Nateg6684

Nateg6684 New Member

New camara just getting used to it still. [​IMG]

old camara olympus c-765[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. MawcDrums

MawcDrums Active Member

I like the first one a lot, the composition could be a little better, maybe crop out the house and the power lines.. or at least get to a point while your taking the picture that those things aren't in the shot...

Think of it this way - If you're shooting nature, try to only have nature in the shot, not any man made stuff...

The ones of the birds are good composition wise, I'd crop out most of the sky from the first one, but unfortunately they're too zoomed in with a digital zoom camera, I'd turn off any digital zoom on your cameras (even your new one) so theres less pixelization... If you notice they're like vague little squares on there, thats the pixelization from the digital zoom.. I realize it was your old camera, but just for info in the future..

The water one is cool too, just make sure the horizons are straight, that can be very distracting.. also try to keep from using really odd sizes for your photos, try to stick to normal aspect ratios ie: 800x600, 1024x768 etc....

You have the eye, just gotta master the techincalities :coold:

3. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

^ agreed.

4. Nateg6684

Nateg6684 New Member

ya i know there not the greatest but i fixed some of the. here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]